Xbox One New Call of Duty from Sledghammer

sc_shark

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/1/5671752/call-of-duty-sledgehammer-games-reveal

"Get Ready for a New Era of Call of Duty," reads the title of the page. The countdown posted on the website is ticking down to 10 a.m. ET on Sunday, May 4. That day may host as many as three Game 7s in the NBA playoffs, during which Activision traditionally advertises the Call of Duty franchise.

hear is the official teaser page
http://www.callofduty.com/new-era

im intrested to see what they are going to try and do... i mean as bad as bf4 launch was... bf4 if it was in the condition it is in today at launch would have made cod look silly... i do think cod/developers have what it takes and the resources to make the game better than bf4 its if they are willing to take that risk...

Yeah just saw the trailer for it and it looked quite awesome even though I'm not a fan of COD. Let's hope that they are going to bring new stuff to the franchise instead of the same thing being rehashed every year. If they show something interesting I might get back into COD this year.

I just saw the trailer and it was quite nice, although I'm not so stoked about it. I just hope that this "New Era of Call of Duty" indeed brings something new to the franchise, I'm getting kind of tired of the series now.

im tired of the series as well... was back on 360 with bo2...

the trailer is ok.. but i want real gameplay.. its the only way i would go back to cod if if they revamp or restructure the game. with 3 developers having 3 years to develop the franchise itself should be diverse... every year its a new developer releasing a game... and that should be great... it should get us out of the cookie cutter cod gameplay.. but i fear it wont.

trust me i am not praising bf4 for any gameplay but it feels allot more authentic than cod..

but we shall see in november i guess.

Yeah just saw the trailer for it and it looked quite awesome even though I'm not a fan of COD. Let's hope that they are going to bring new stuff to the franchise instead of the same thing being rehashed every year. If they show something interesting I might get back into COD this year.

I'm tired of these franchises, honestly. They're just trying to hold on to what they've already done. That said, if COD:AW can mix it up in a major way, I might actually check it out.

Advanced Warfare has a lot of potential. I'll give the developer that. It's also interesting to bring in an A-list star like Spacey. I'm interested to see what changes are made to multiplayer. However, I won't rush out to buy this game unless the early reviews are pretty good.

Back