New South Park season premiers 10/9

BitesizeCrayons

Anyone else excited? I know I am. South Park changes a bit every season, but stays true to its core.

The show that satirically skewers everyone is coming back!

Yeah im really excited about it too! Ive watched every single episode of it on their website and even rewatched some of them so i definitely cant wait to see some new ones!

I'm not that excited but hey I wouldn't mind watching some new episodes once in a while.

Well, the first episode was pretty good, definitely similar to last season, so for those who didn't catch it and like South Park, that's what's to expect. Butters' worship of the govt was pretty comical.

I'm pretty stoked for this just so that I have something to watch now that Breaking Bad is gone. yea, I know not the same time slot but still it helps. I think I'm going to try to watch the new season of the Walking Dead live as well. There's also a new season of American Horror Story that's coming and I really like that show.

Not their strongest season opener, but very good indeed!

Agreed. It kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. People say South Park is becoming less funny as time goes on and i agree with that to some extent but with the episode they just released, it only proves those people more right. Makes me disappointed

Did you guys see South Park missed it's deadline this week? I thought it was interesting that it finally happened, they always cut it so close to air time. I guess they lost power for a while this week and it just set them back too much.

South Park is hit or miss to me, some episodes are so terrible I can't stand it and some are brilliantly funny. I haven't been wild about much yet so far this season, I'm hoping for some brilliant ones coming up soon. Maybe the extra time will help on the next episode...

I have heard so many people talk about this actually. The documentary was amazing. I agree they definitely cut it very close to air time. I'm not sure if it helps or hurts them. They can stay on top of current events a bit more, but the content could possibly suffer since they are rushing as well.

Though I will say it usually is pretty entertaining.

South Park does not seem as good as it use to be. Its just not the same as it was in seasons passed.

Back