KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Enjoy!

XboxOne_multiplayer_r7t3_ml%20(1).jpg

Why does that "jerk system" sounds the worst thing ever? I am still waiting to see a game or system that can apply something that works flawlessly. Most of the time you get judged by a machine, which, even if you didn't had anything to do with it, will be blamed for something that is way out of your reach, and when it brings humans to the mix, even if you are right, they will still consider you did wrong or people can just abuse the system too.

Hey, as long as the jerk system will keep the annoying little kids that like to scream in between matches, I'll be happy :)

I hope that jerk system gets rid of loud ghetto people playing their horrible music on blast while their children are screaming in the background. I try to kick people out or mark them as players I don't want to play with, but they still show up. I hope Xbox gets it together with this whole jerk system.

I will try and remain optimistic as our current rep system is pointless and abused. Not sure how they will implement this as a functional aspect but soon enough we will find out!!

Meh, Honestly their advertising this time around sucks compared to Sony's
Sony has managed to win over alot of xbox fanboys.
Microsoft has to get their **** togther

Back