Xbox One NFL on the Xbox One

CHRISALLEN3285

From
Binghamton, NY
Microsoft and the NFL have partnered up to bring the NFL to the Xbox One. Does anyone know if you'll be able to watch LIVE NFL games on the Xbox One?

I do know ESPN has vamped the app for XB1 and also there will be NFL Red Zone which is awesome. Essentially,you could be playing Ghosts whilst having RZ snapped in!!

I saw this in a video where you get to watch a television channel while playing games. But, I guess it won't be powerful enough to handle game processing and relay at the same time. Maybe, as they said in the video it's easier to Skype and watch. The app with NFL Red Zone will definitely make your dream come true. Good luck with that but I prefer indulging fully into my game when I play it. No distractions.

Microsoft and the NFL have partnered up to bring the NFL to the Xbox One. Does anyone know if you'll be able to watch LIVE NFL games on the Xbox One?

There's an open thread on this in the news section. You will be ble to watch the RedZone channel on Sundays allowing you to watch every scoring drive. You will also get access to NFL Network which means you can watch Thursday night's game. It will also allow you to control your fantasy team assuming you use NFL.COM

Back