Online vs. Offline Games

sunkist2012

When you play computer games, which do you prefer - online or offline games? Personally, I prefer offline simulation games, like Age of Empires and The Sims, for example. I also like the computer-based versions of Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. However, many of my computer gaming friends prefer to play online games, like World of Warcraft. Which do you prefer?

I don't play many PC games and when I do they are mostly online. I play a lot of Facebook games when I'm bored after the kids are in bed. Farkle is probably my favorite one. So I would say online games.

Most of the games that I play on the computer are online. I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't play games on Facebook, though. Most of the online games I play are word puzzles. I used to play Spider Solitaire which is offline, but card games just don't interest me for very long.

At work I am known to break out my cell from time to time when we have downtime to play a few games. On the PC I very seldom game from work unless I am showing someone in the office something new that I have found. At home I will play anything just to check out the new stuff.

Mostly I prefer online games on my computer. I use to like to play WOW, and I like the feeling of being able to play online. I have wanted to check out SWTOR, but I have not yet. Anybody go online and play that game?

Most of the games that I play on the computer are online. I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't play games on Facebook, though. Most of the online games I play are word puzzles. I used to play Spider Solitaire which is offline, but card games just don't interest me for very long.

You're definitely not the only one who doesn't play games on Facebook. I never have, and I really have no interest in it. I don't really understand why those games are so popular, from what I've seen they don't seem that interesting.

I can't enjoy playing alone anymore. It's the reason I couldn't finish Fallout 3, Skyrim and other games. I just feel isolated and get bored quickly when playing alone. I think it's in our nature to gather and play together and games are showing that more and more.

Back