Xbox One Over 2 hours of Elder Scrolls Online footage

Medza

I managed to find over 2 hours of high quality uninterrupted footage from ESO, this is probably the best footage of the game that we have to date so enjoy it, I think the game might still be under NDA so this might get taken down at some point:

[video=youtube;wlkjZ4Uxs6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlkjZ4Uxs6s[/video]

Is it just me or does the game look like a themepark? "Hey, we got this thing you remember from other games, are you happy?", the thing is that all i have seen was skyrim interface, map and lore. Also, they are going to pull the $14,99 subscription thing, they really want to create a new Star Wars Old Republic, don't they?

The footage is not available unfortunately. It's gone.

Damn! The video has been removed!

Can those people who saw it explain what the video contained? Did it show anything new? Would love to read a synopsis of the thing.

Damn! The video has been removed!

Can those people who saw it explain what the video contained? Did it show anything new? Would love to read a synopsis of the thing.

I am coming back from the forum where they had the vidoe on YouTube before it got removed. It contained 2 hours of pure ESO gameplay. No CGI, teasers or any other BS, and it looked pretty disappointing to be honest.

Ah, I knew it was too good to be true - It was deleted, they should have uploaded it to Dailymotion. Or somewhere else. Also - this should belong to the Elder Scrolls Online game section. :)

Ah, I knew it was too good to be true - It was deleted, they should have uploaded it to Dailymotion. Or somewhere else. Also - this should belong to the Elder Scrolls Online game section. :)

The whole video was also uploaded over at Dailymotion. I was able to watch the whole video, but it got removed. I am really not looking forward to it after they have integrated a $15 fees.

Awwwww man I was going to show my wife this. She is CRAZY about these games. She has played SKyrim alot and I know she is excited for this.

It's too bad it got deleted, but I had actually watched some of it and it looked pretty lame. I knew turning it into an MMO would ruin TES.

Awwwww man I was going to show my wife this. She is CRAZY about these games. She has played SKyrim alot and I know she is excited for this.

Well, do you know that this game is going to cost $15 a month now on top of the monthly live fees you will play? It's ridiculous. I am not going to bother with this game anymore.

Ahhhh can't believe it is gone! :( My eyes lit up when I saw this I've seen all the gameplay footage so far I can't believe I didn't know there was a 2 hour one haha. Gonna have to search google now to see if I can find a re upload to a different site or maybe even a download lol. I'm not gonna miss out on this!

It's okay, with Beta keys going out, footage will be in plentiful supply, you can even find "let's play"s on youtube for it. Or if you actually have Beta access you can even play it which is ten times better.

It's okay, with Beta keys going out, footage will be in plentiful supply, you can even find "let's play"s on youtube for it. Or if you actually have Beta access you can even play it which is ten times better.

I wasn't able to see the video. Was there any change in it? Are there any additional monsters? Too bad it was deleted. I am an avid fan of the Elder Scrolls series. Either way, I'm still looking forward to this, whether they implement it as a MMO or ARPG, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the game itself.

My girlfriend is too. She was running around the apartment in glee the other night because she got an email from Bethesda letting her know that she had been selected as a beta tester. She told me she applied to do that about a year ago.

It will be fun watching over her shoulder as she plays the beta.

I wasn't able to see the video. Was there any change in it? Are there any additional monsters? Too bad it was deleted. I am an avid fan of the Elder Scrolls series. Either way, I'm still looking forward to this, whether they implement it as a MMO or ARPG, it doesn't matter. All that matters is the game itself.

You can just youtube The Elder Scrolls Online gameplay. There are hundreds of videos up by now from people who have access to the Beta. You're spoiled for choice really.

Back