Xbox One Over 3 billion zombies killed in Dead Rising 3!

StormTrooper

I found a short, humorous article on Xbox's website with tallies of some things gamers have done in the eleven days since the Xbox One release. Over three billion zombies killed across all consoles is one that got a chuckle from me. That's almost half the world's population worth of zombies!

Okay. Well at least Dead Rising 3 is a success, along with Forza it proves that the Xbox One does have some games going for it earlier in it's launch. It's a pretty fun game and a good ride and a great addition to the Dead Rising series. Hopefully they release some DLC to change things up.

Hahahah. Wow, 3 billion zombies already?! You're right, that's half the population. Give it two more weeks and that's going to 6 billion == the population! Another two and you have 9 billion. It just proves: Dead Rising 3 was already anticipated that much, people cannot get enough of zombie killing. Take that, Rick Grimes! :p

Wow. Now that's a big number. Dead Rising 3 surely is a hit. Zombie killing to the maximum. I look forward to playing this game. This is way too exciting than playing Left4Dead. After a month maybe the death toll might increase to 8 to 9 billion. That's a lot of zombies.

Wow. Now that's a big number. Dead Rising 3 surely is a hit. Zombie killing to the maximum. I look forward to playing this game. This is way too exciting than playing Left4Dead. After a month maybe the death toll might increase to 8 to 9 billion. That's a lot of zombies.

Man, if that were really in our world... shovels will go out of sale XD It'll be a stinking atmosphere. But yeah, that's a lot of numbers. Goes to show Dead Rising 3 is really a fun game for Xbox One gamers to have. I cannot wait to have my hands on it in the future.

Man, if that were really in our world... shovels will go out of sale XD It'll be a stinking atmosphere. But yeah, that's a lot of numbers. Goes to show Dead Rising 3 is really a fun game for Xbox One gamers to have. I cannot wait to have my hands on it in the future.

The world would be a stinking place if it were real. But yeah, this is a huge success for the developers of Dead Rising 3. This game really rocks. Time to shoot some zombies guys, let's add to the death toll.

Now that's a huge number. That's almost as much as the population we have currently. Well it's not a surprise that the zombies killed amounted to that much. We love killing zombies. Thanks to the makers of this game we get to enjoy it even more. This is the best ever game.

I saw this last night to no surprise. The game is awesome! I'd be adding even more to that number right now if I didn't have to work and study for finals :(

Woo hoo, Add my kills on this. I had counted (Actually my wife counted them) the zombies that I have annihilated on this game since Sunday and I had killed over 340 zombies. Well, it's still increasing, I'm keeping record of how many zombies I've killed.

Woo hoo, Add my kills on this. I had counted (Actually my wife counted them) the zombies that I have annihilated on this game since Sunday and I had killed over 340 zombies. Well, it's still increasing, I'm keeping record of how many zombies I've killed.

Aw man. Just started playing the game today. Well it is quite enjoyable. I've gotta say, this is the best there is right now. It's like multiple horror movies combined to get a gameplay like this.

Back