Xbox One Overwatch

Algera

I think we all know the highly popular, fast-paced, dynamic, blizzard's FPS. I own it on the computer and I love it because it's completely different than most shooter games. I've been playing it back in beta and I still do.

I'm considering buying it on Xbox One but I'm not sure how hard is it to play compared to on the computer? I know that some things are optimized to fit the console gameplay, like aiming and so on but considering how fast-paced it is - I don't know if it's a really hard game to play at a high level.

Any opinions from Xbox One Overwatch players? Thank you in advance ;)

I see lots of video everywhere about Overwatch, but for me it's not worth it... Maybe I'm just not into that type of game, or I just see it as a Team Fortress 2 ripoff. I know TF2 is not on xbox One, but it's free on Steam so if you have a good computer you could give it a try.
In general I don't think shooters, expecially multiplayer one, work well with a controller... aiming with the mouse is muuuuch better!

Yeah, that's why I'm conflicted whether I want to get it for Xbox One or not. I do love the game so that's not an issue but I'm more concerned how well it is optimized for the console. I want to play at a high level - ranked not just some quick play games.

I have a few CoD games on Xbox so I know that the shooting/aiming is way harder than on the computer. I think it's even on sale right now... so hard to choose :(

On the optimization level, I read it's pretty good on a techical leve, and you can also map every character ability to have it ready in any moment.
If you are experienced with FPS on console, you could give it a try anyway, if you love the game I don't see any problem.

Back