Xbox One Pax Ryse Multiplayer Impressions

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
i kinda figured that... the game itself is so cinamatic in camaign that a multiplay could never work that way. you cant take a cinamatic button mash and expect it to have a tactical play style. maybe if the dome was a gladiator mode /fight to survive than sure. where you fought tigers/lions,prisioners ect ect and it got harder as you play.. but the general game play dosn't lead me to think multiplay would be steller.

Am I the only one who is not impressed by this game and think that this is going to be meh? Really, do they really think they can sell this game to us just because it's a lunch title with great graphics?

This game is going to be this generations Lair. The issue was it was designed to be Kinect only and now they keep changing it. I hate QTE games so that is a turn off anyway. It's to bad, I like the Rome setting. Don't be surprised if this game slips a couple of months which would help it a lot.

This game is going to be this generations Lair. The issue was it was designed to be Kinect only and now they keep changing it. I hate QTE games so that is a turn off anyway. It's to bad, I like the Rome setting. Don't be surprised if this game slips a couple of months which would help it a lot.

I doubt they will delay it. Too much marketing on it being a launch title and apparently many have already preordered it.

I agree with KN1GHTMARE - it wouldn't do them any good to delay it. If it isn't all that great, the haters will hate them even more for making them wait for it.

Back