Xbox 360 Petition to bring Kingdom Hearts HD to the Xbox 360

The petition to bring Dark Souls to PC worked so well that Dark Souls 2 is using PC as the main version. The thing is that the fans were first told to show support and then the petition was created; it wasn't a random petition that noone asked for.

Wait, the Dark Souls 1 was a petition? Wow, that was... that's surprising to me. I thought the developers planned on porting months after the console releases. Well, guess some petitions are not doomed after all.

Wait, the Dark Souls 1 was a petition? Wow, that was... that's surprising to me. I thought the developers planned on porting months after the console releases. Well, guess some petitions are not doomed after all.

Every once in awhile a gaming petition will actually deliver.

Yeah. People asked on the forums if there was any chance of a PC port happening, a PR guy or something replied "well, show support and we'll see" and then I remember seeing the petition start to show up in various gaming news sites and such. It received a lot of signatures and then Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition got announced. It was truly fantastic.

Every once in awhile a gaming petition will actually deliver.
Yeah, I wouldn't under estimate the power of the gaming community. Especially once reddit and social media gets involved. Kingdom Hearts in HD would be incredible!

If petitions for games did work before than I guess I was wrong. There is a chance that this will work too if there are enough people signing the petition. I'm going to go sign and support it too. How many of you guys have signed it?

If petitions for games did work before than I guess I was wrong. There is a chance that this will work too if there are enough people signing the petition. I'm going to go sign and support it too. How many of you guys have signed it?

Good :) I'm not going to sign 'cuz I already have a PS3, so I just need money and I'll buy the 2 collections. But I'm going to hope for the best this petition can give you guys the collection. I swear man if this petition is successful, you'll have a chance to know the story before KH3. So hope to see this petition be successful. ;-D

Yeah, I wouldn't under estimate the power of the gaming community. Especially once reddit and social media gets involved. Kingdom Hearts in HD would be incredible!

Yup, you're right. Of course KH in HD is incredible. The PS3 gamers are experiencing it, and now for a chance for the Xbox gamers? That would be awesome.

Back