Pewdiepie Bros?

sillylucy

Are there any Pewdiepie fans on here? He did have the most subscribers on Youtube at one point so I just wanted to see if some other pewdiepie bros were on here. I think his channel was fun when he was younger and didn't give a crap about what people thought of him, but now that he has a girlfriend he is tame and boring.

He is still the top subscribed channel on youtube. And he doesn't seem that much different. But i'm sure their are a lot of fans in here. I'm a markiplier fan myself :p

Nope, not a fan of him at all. Used to be good before but is boring now. Same goes for every other YouTube artist such as Niggahigga, Ray William Johnson. They all were really good before but now it seems they have run out of ideas and keep making videos just for the sake of earning.

Who is "Pewdiepie"? I've only ever heard of him, never seen him. You type in "P" on the YouTube search and he's the first one to come up. Is he anything like Ray William Johnson? Because I find that guy terribly unfunny.

I think he’s pretty fun to listen to while watching his gameplay videos, but other than that, I haven’t checked for anything beyond that.
I recently watched a video of him on his play-through of “The Last of Us,” and I agree with others that he’s more at ease with himself now. Back then, you obviously had to be yourself and not care about earning cash (or at least pretend you didn’t), but once you get people subscribed, you’re pretty much set and you just repeat until someone gets bored of you.

That’s the thing about trying to be a YouTube star, you have to constantly provide quality content to keep your viewers engaged, and people can’t always sustain the same demeanor they had years ago. I guess what keeps most of them going are the fans that create fan-art and other free stuff for them.

As for the other top YouTube stars, same trend, and some of them will most likely just make a hit with some big corporation or studio and move on from there. Golden years can’t last forever obviously, but there will be people to replace them in time. Though the nostalgia trips from diehard fans will be hilarious when they just can’t learn to let go.

I’m not really too critical about these people, as long as they make the video pleasurable to watch, fine by me. Though I do prefer no commentary for some games that would just make talking extremely annoying.

I honestly don't enjoy him every much. I find people like Game Grumps, PBG, Continue?, and PBG to be much more entertaining. I feel like Pewdiepie's audience is a lot younger than those channels I mentioned. Nothing wrong with that, it just isn't for me.

Back