Xbox One Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Some new gameplay footage

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;hc1Ipo4Y5Sc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc1Ipo4Y5Sc[/video]​

Now that we all know February 2014 is the month of the PVZ Garden Warfare, how about we take a peek at the gameplay we'll all be devouring shall we? Man, this game is getting better and better everytime I see it. I'm so excited to not only play the Plants but also the Zombies! Finally, now we'll who really wins the battle.

lol I didn't know this was transformed into a kinda third-person shooter? Looks like a harmless fun game.

Wow. Looks more like counter strike to me. Either way, I like it. Do you have other videos about it? I want to know what characters can we play with and if possible, is there a release whether the characters are customizable (like other FPS games) or will there be a DL version available for mods.

lol I didn't know this was transformed into a kinda third-person shooter? Looks like a harmless fun game.

I know right? I was surprised they did this. Somehow, it feels right to me. It's definitely looking to be a harmless fun game.

Wow. Looks more like counter strike to me. Either way, I like it. Do you have other videos about it? I want to know what characters can we play with and if possible, is there a release whether the characters are customizable (like other FPS games) or will there be a DL version available for mods.

Since you asked, yes, I got another video of it. Here:

[video=youtube;lgQ7CoxZo7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgQ7CoxZo7o[/video]​

This doesn't look final to me though. They might have more zombies to play as, but this is basically a glimpse of things to come. I'm liking this one more and more.

Nice. Really awesome gameplay. Now that's what I'm talking about, if this isn't final yet, they might be planning to add more characters. I hope that they could come up with maps or even missions that are for 1 player. Like possibly a story mode. Well I would love to play zombies rather than plants. I want to try the scientist zombie. looks cool to me.

This is going to be so damn sweet! It's looking more and more awesome as the months go by. And with February already approaching, I know we'll be seeing even more gameplay.

Speaking of the scientist zombie, remember that Final Boss in the original game? Well, he makes an appearance again. And he was promoting something called the Boss Mode. It's an app you can use with the main game. Looks to add a new strategy to the game. Here it is:

[video=youtube;1v2kJ-Djb5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v2kJ-Djb5Q[/video]​

Oh yeah. This is going to be fun indeed. ;)

Whoa... boss mode? Now THIS game has become interesting indeed. You play Plants, Zombies and... the boss! It brings a bit of the old-school PVZ gameplay back. So whether you want to be part of the squad or sit back and be strategic from a distance, Garden Warfare can finally be THAT game we all want. The kind of game where we can be whatever faction we want to be! Oh yeah!

Whohohohohohoh.... boss mode? On a Smartglass app? Sign me in! Now this finally gives me a mode I can use when I'm bored of the new gameplay. With just a few taps here and there, I can win! Man, it's like the reverse of the original PVZ gameplay. You're the Boss! hahahah!

Back