Xbox 360 Plants Vs. Zombies

Jules

Has anybody here played Plants vs. Zombies? My friend introduced me to it last night and it was a lot of fun. You try and put up plants as your back yard is attacked by zombies in order to stop the attack. It can be quite challenging but a lot of fun.

When I bought my laptop, a demo for Plants vs. Zombies was installed on it. I love zombies, so I played that game first. I liked Plants vs. Zombies, as a pass the time game, but I like Zombie Farm better.

That does sound like fun! There seems to be a lot of games with zombies in them lately, doesn't there? I much prefer the silly ones over the scary ones, though.

This game definitely is more silly than scary. It's fun too. Like Miss X said, it's pretty much a time waster. I think it's pretty much a family friendly game that everybody can play.

I never played Zombie Farm though. What is that about?

Yes, I've played it on both the PC and the Xbox. I wish they would come out with a sequel. I can remember watching the music video that PopCap made for this game before it released and thinking it was quite strange!

I hope PopCap will make a sequel of this game as I can't get enough of this game. It is pretty challenging when you get to play higher levels. I always play the endless game but I can't break my record anymore.

I've never heard of it either, then again I don't own any zombie games. It does sound cute though. So do you get to shoot the zombies or are you just using the plants to keep them out?

@France9: It's like a tower defense game, and the various plants are your "towers". It's really quite clever and amazing what all the different types of flora can do in this game.

Has anybody here played Plants vs. Zombies? My friend introduced me to it last night and it was a lot of fun. You try and put up plants as your back yard is attacked by zombies in order to stop the attack. It can be quite challenging but a lot of fun.

Yeah, I've played Plants vs Zombies. :~) My mom's ex-boyfriend introduced me to the iPhone version and I was addicted immediately, lol. To be so simple, the game is surprisingly hard! It's really fun, too.

Back