Xbox 360 Post your Xbox 360 setup pictures

PB7

Former Administrator
You've got'em, we want em. Post pics of your Xbox 360 setup.

It's a bit blurry because it was done with my phone, and I had actually just moved into the apartment that day so there is quite a mess. I have a 47inch Samsung 1080i TV with surround sound speaker system. I have the Xbox Elite. You can't see it, but I have a nice chair to the right, so I turn the TV and sit about 4 feet from the screen. :D I tried to play from the couch, but I can't do that in the games I'm really good at because I just don't have the same focus as when I'm up close and can spot people quickly.

jjBFHFz.jpg

15452_1258193022553_1461459426_30724399_4844226_n.jpg

That's an impressive setup especially considering you had just moved into your apartment that day! I don't have an Xbox yet, so I guess I'll have to live vicariously.

Thanks. :) Yeah, I get things done and don't mess around procrastinating. I made sure the Comcast guy was at my place the same day. I moved early in the morning and had 3 guys from the moving company help. I got everything set up all by myself. :)

Congratulations on your new apartment. Your Xbox 360 setup looks great. It's impressive that you got everything unpacked and set up the same day.
The last time I moved, I went without TV or internet for 1 1/2 weeks because I wasn't as organized as you. I want to move again this year, so I have to plan better. You sure have a lot of trophies.

I am using that coffee tray as a mouse pad right this minute. ;)

That's a nice KDR if it's still as hard to kill people in 1943 as it was in 1942? I have 1942 on my old PC, never got it for the XBox but BF3 is on my 'going to buy one day' list. Probably just before BF4 releases. :)

Sff5LVl.png

Living room / gaming area set up.
Five year old Xbox 360.
42 inch Element tv.

It's not a Complete picture of my setup but I thought I'd share anyway

Dude that's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that setup?
I've been looking for a Gears-themed setup but I never found on quite as stunning as yours :)

My setup is in my bedroom.

Everything gaming in my room:

Xbox 360 Slim 320gb
Playstation 3 80gb
Wii *homebrew
Stereo/surround sound
32inch Panasonic TV
Moon Chair

47' Samsung Flat Screen, and a computer chair about a foot away from my screen...like a boss.

My eyes? Don't worry, I get fully covered for vision at work :p.

Just moving into our apartment so no awesome set up yet, but some of these are great! Stealing ideas, maybe ;).

My setup would probably require an entire essay but I will try and explain it briefly:

I have my xbox in my bedroom where I have my PC but I don't have a TV to hook it up to so instead I hook it up to my PC monitor, in order to do that I connect the xbox by using a special AV cable that splits off into audio and and video, the video is a VGA but my monitor is a DVI only so I must use an adapter to connect that. Then for the audio there's a red and a white cable, they connect into a joiner that connects the two into one, and that is then connected to a female to female adapter and then finally I can plug in some speakers or headphones to it. It's as complicated as it sounds, but I spent about $10 on the cables and it saves me a lot of room than if I was to buy a TV just for the console.

This is my current setup ( the photo is a little bit old so my xBox is still no there but it's the same ).

vh3ksVc.jpg

iRjXKUf.jpg

I'm really proud of it, I made almost everything myself ( not counting electronics obviously.. :p ). Hope you guys like it as much as I.

Back