Xbox 360 Post your Xbox 360 setup pictures

It can be quite fun at night!

uYmN5zJ.jpg

Now I got poor setup, but few years ago it was AWESOME - with special chair and Logitech G25 sterring wheel. Unfortunately I don't have any photos. By the way I once saw a thread on some forums and few guys had truly amazing setups with ultra large TVs and everything.

Priorities, priorities! You can move in and not have that be the first thing that you get set up! Very nice set up.

BioLee's setup is awesome, easily my favorite so far. I'm too ashamed to show mine, my room is a disaster zone :(

i think you have a really nice setup.I like how your tv is on the wall.

The setup is very sleek. I see that you are very comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any pictures of my setup since its a pain moving photos from my phone to my laptop but all I can say is that its really clean and modern. The white and gold console lies upon a modern black tv stand and on top of that stand is my 65" Samsung display and I have my games lined up nicely in a row on the shelf on the stand. Then my two controllers lay on top of the stand on a charging dock. On opposite sides of the tv I have movie posters from my two favorite movies, Sicario and Interstellar. Otherwise its rather minimal and clean.

Back