Price For Used PS3

I really think it would depend on the model and the capacity of the HDD. I wouldn't expect anything over £100 really.

look at gamestop as your guide for used systems. if you can buy it at retail store used for 150 your looking at private sale of 110 at best.

you can ask whatever you want its more what people are willing to pay at this point.

I think 110 dollars would be a solid price. I just don't want to sell the console and not get the right value for it.

This depend's mostly on where and how you sell the PS3 system. There are many factors that tie into how much money you will get back for it, like: is it in good working order, how old is it, is the warranty still valid, are you selling it online, on Craigslist, or on Ebay? So it's pretty hard to give you an exact answer to your question, but if I had to guess, I would say you would get back at least eighty dollars for the console only.

I wish i could have got that much for mine i paid around $200 for it but sold it for about $90. I mean there was similar prices at the time so thats all i could get.

Back