Xbox One Project CARS Maxed Out Trailer and Details

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;JuZGOuktrR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuZGOuktrR4[/video]

It sports over 60 licensed cars and over 35 race tracks, at the time of writing.

image_38261_fit_940.jpgimage_38257_fit_940.jpgimage_38267_fit_940.jpg

I honestly hadn't heard of this game before. It was originally supposed to come out for the 360 and PS3, but now is slated to arrive on the Xbox One and PS4 later this year. It was crowdfunded by fans and is being developed by Slightly Mad, which were one of the first developers to sign up for ID@Xbox, which as you probably know, is Microsoft's self-publishing program.

Back in April, Eurogamer published a special feature about the company's crowdfunding initiative, World of Mass Development. Those who put money into the project were promised a share of the profits.

Sources: EuroGamer, OXM UK

Wow, now that they released a trailer, this games looks more promising. With all those cool cars in line with the game, this will definitely rival both need for speed rivals and forza. I love the graphics on this game. But hey, at least they released it for xbox one rather than xbox360. We get to enjoy this better now.

Wow, now that they released a trailer, this games looks more promising. With all those cool cars in line with the game, this will definitely rival both need for speed rivals and forza. I love the graphics on this game. But hey, at least they released it for xbox one rather than xbox360. We get to enjoy this better now.

Haha better late than never. This game really rocks.

Great trailer, I can't wait to play the actual game. I want to try each car. Well I might have to unlock a few just like what we have in NFS and forza or possibly buy it. This will be a great racing game and yes it will definitely rival forza and NFS

Yowza! This is the game they're talking about? It looks.... awesome. Seriously. Man, eye candy has a whole new meaning with this game. Hmmm... might buy it. We'll see.

Back