Xbox One Project Spark Beta

Dom0411

Hi guys,

I was looking for some interesting things online and I found this. Project Spark. They are planning on going beta and they have sign ups available for us on their website: https://joinprojectspark.com/.

Create the video game of your dreams!

Project Spark is an open-world digital canvas that enables anyone to build, play, and share whatever they can imagine. It’s a powerful, yet simple way to build and play your own worlds, stories, and games. Share all of your creations to a dynamic community, and play what the community makes. Project Spark brings creation to life and presents endless opportunities for play.

Project Spark will be available to download for free, with in-game purchases that will enhance the creative gameplay experience. The experience will be available on Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows 8, and lets you carry over your progress and content from one platform to another, as well as providing new ways to interact with Kinect and SmartGlass support. Play the way you want, on whichever platform you want. - Taken from the xbox one site

The Windows 8.1 beta has been going on a few weeks if not longer now. I am in it and its very nice.
The Xbox One beta starts very soon, I can't wait.

Congratulations! You’ve been selected for the Project Spark Beta!

We’re proud to have you onboard to help shape the future of Project Spark. This invitation gives you early access to Project Spark and exclusive access to our feedback forums.

Project Spark is an endless adventure where everything is customizable by you! Jump into the open world sandbox where you can create your own games, worlds, movies, stories and more. Then share them with your family, friends, and the world.

- Play what other players have made and take part in unlimited adventures.
- Make your own game while you play with the revolutionary Crossroads mode.
- Bend, shape, and mold your own worlds with sculpting and beautify your creations with painting and Biomes.
- Master the easy to use brain system to add behaviors to anything and bring your creations to life.

It’s quick and easy to get started:
1. Make sure you are running Windows 8.1. If you haven’t updated from Windows 8 to 8.1, you can do so for free via the Windows Store
2. Download the Project Spark Beta app on the Windows Store here.
3. Launch the Project Spark Beta App and log in with your Beta Key

We look forward to hearing your feedback and we can’t wait to see what you make!

Team Dakota
http://projectspark.com

Well it is quite interesting. But is it going to be something similar to sims city with the additional features of creating your own movies or stories. Well it' intriguing but I'm not that convinced until I see a gameplay. I might have to sign up as well for the beta test that way I can check if this game will rock or suck.

Well it is quite interesting. But is it going to be something similar to sims city with the additional features of creating your own movies or stories. Well it' intriguing but I'm not that convinced until I see a gameplay. I might have to sign up as well for the beta test that way I can check if this game will rock or suck.

There's some E3 videos of the gameplay. It's very reminiscent of Little Big Planet.

Yup, the beta's been on Windows 8.1 for a while now and the X1 beta recently begun. I heard the guys here including our own thedoodseven are in beta now. Not sure what happened with thedoodseven's entry to beta, probably still downloading his game but guys here like the mod KN1GHTMARE seems to be already in beta too. I saw videos and yes, reminds me of Little Big Planet like what KNIGHTMARE said. Microsoft's own Little Big Planet. Interesting.

Back