Xbox One Project Spark Open Beta Now Available

I got the project on my laptop. I didn't get very far. Now I see its added to the Xbox One console and I'm waiting for the beta key to come. With all this time I have on my hands I just may be able to come up with something. There are some beautifully rendered games on the project. Vancover school of animation wants upwards of $12,800.00 per semester to teach this and the project has just lain it in our laps. This will be a very interesting enterprise.

Wow. Never knew it was that expensive to learn animation. Now I'm glad this game is coming to Xbox One.

Anybody know how long the beta is going for? If anybody needs a beta key they gave me four extras for friends. I still have two. Shoot me a pm if you need one.

Anybody know how long the beta is going for? If anybody needs a beta key they gave me four extras for friends. I still have two. Shoot me a pm if you need one.

So far, hasn't been said how long the beta will go. For now, it's still going on. i know a few who just got beta keys recently and they were able to download it like hotcake. Hmmmm... so the beta is still on-going as we speak.

Hey there dood. I answered this on another thread but let me say it again: I'm going to try downloading it again in the other account I share with the laptop I'm using. hopefully, it'll work this time.

Yo, yo, thedoodseven, how's the beta coming along? Tried it? Give us an update.

All right doods, as you can see, Project Spark's icon is in the games I've played with my avatar. Oh yeah! So I've tried the game and so far... it's cool. I only tried it for a few minutes as I'm doing my best to reduce the lag but damn i'm impressed. I like the options of how you can generate your surroundings. It's... magical. I also like the cool Adventure quest, the town settings, the hero you can choose... there's a lot of potential I see in it. I'm gonna try out the already-made levels. Update you guys more on this.

All right doods, as you can see, Project Spark's icon is in the games I've played with my avatar. Oh yeah! So I've tried the game and so far... it's cool. I only tried it for a few minutes as I'm doing my best to reduce the lag but damn i'm impressed. I like the options of how you can generate your surroundings. It's... magical. I also like the cool Adventure quest, the town settings, the hero you can choose... there's a lot of potential I see in it. I'm gonna try out the already-made levels. Update you guys more on this.

Good to hear. I'd love to try it out but I haven't had time.

So far, hasn't been said how long the beta will go. For now, it's still going on. i know a few who just got beta keys recently and they were able to download it like hotcake. Hmmmm... so the beta is still on-going as we speak.

Great, but how long will the beta last? I haven't tried the game yet but I'm interested in it.

Good to hear. I'd love to try it out but I haven't had time.

Yeah, it'll be hard to get this on your time. In fact, I got other games to play and the person who I share the laptop with uses the laptop more than me, so it'll be hard to get more time with Project Spark.

Great, but how long will the beta last? I haven't tried the game yet but I'm interested in it.

No news on when beta ends. So just request a beta key while you still can.

Yeah, it'll be hard to get this on your time. In fact, I got other games to play and the person who I share the laptop with uses the laptop more than me, so it'll be hard to get more time with Project Spark.

Nice man. Glad you got it to work. Well, hope you make something someday.

Nice, so I can still get to play this game. I got it installed but I didn't play my Xbox One for the past week. I was worried that I couldn't play it.

I see, so I just have to wait entirely for the full version to come out.

Eek!! It's in my queue to download. I can't wait to try this out this weekend!! Unfortunately I need to work on painting the kitchen tonight. Meh. Being a grown up with responsibilities...

Eek!! It's in my queue to download. I can't wait to try this out this weekend!! Unfortunately I need to work on painting the kitchen tonight. Meh. Being a grown up with responsibilities...

I was halfway done on the download when it got interrupted by an outage on my area. Too bad. Now I'm still trying to get it.

Back