Xbox One Project Spark Xbox One Beta Coming Next Month

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Project Spark will enter beta on Xbox One in February unless there are further delays, according to developer Team Dakota. The announcement was made on the game's Facebook page, along with instructions on how to redeem your beta key.

"Project Spark Xbox One closed beta begins in February," it reads. "If you have a Windows 8 beta key, it will also give you access to the Xbox One beta. If you are in the Windows 8 beta, you will automatically have access to the Xbox One beta when it starts. "If you gave away your Project Spark beta key, don't worry, we have you covered and will be sending everyone a second key when Xbox One beta begins."

Source: IGN

I just got my beta key for the Windows 8 Beta last week, so I'm happy that it will get me in into the Xbox One version. Since there will be sending me a second key I will give it away to the first person to send me a private message to me. Please only send me a message if you haven't registered yourself. Happy gaming!

If we do get a 2nd key, I will give it away too.

Congratulations! You’ve been selected for the Project Spark Beta!

We’re proud to have you onboard to help shape the future of Project Spark. This invitation gives you early access to Project Spark and exclusive access to our feedback forums.

Project Spark is an endless adventure where everything is customizable by you! Jump into the open world sandbox where you can create your own games, worlds, movies, stories and more. Then share them with your family, friends, and the world.

- Play what other players have made and take part in unlimited adventures.
- Make your own game while you play with the revolutionary Crossroads mode.
- Bend, shape, and mold your own worlds with sculpting and beautify your creations with painting and Biomes.
- Master the easy to use brain system to add behaviors to anything and bring your creations to life.

It’s quick and easy to get started:
1. Make sure you are running Windows 8.1. If you haven’t updated from Windows 8 to 8.1, you can do so for free via the Windows Store
2. Download the Project Spark Beta app on the Windows Store here.
3. Launch the Project Spark Beta App and log in with your Beta Key

We look forward to hearing your feedback and we can’t wait to see what you make!

Team Dakota
http://projectspark.com

I have read really nice things about Project Spark through my Game Informer magazine. It looks incredible, but alas I don't have Windows 8 on my PC yet so I'll be waiting to hear from those that are in the beta.

Haven't been here in a while, but I just received the beta key as well. If I get a second one, I'll let everyone know so they can use it.

J

Welll it's quite interesting that they have a beta test ready for us to sign up for. I haven't signed up for it yet but I'll probably have to check further on this. I want to see more details about project spark before I really sign up.

Welll it's quite interesting that they have a beta test ready for us to sign up for. I haven't signed up for it yet but I'll probably have to check further on this. I want to see more details about project spark before I really sign up.

Doesn't really make sense since the purpose of doing a beta on a user perspective is to get that sort of information

Awesome, I just checked my email and i have a key too. So this will work for beta on the X1 ?

I dont suppose anyone knows how its going to work on the X1, how will i get the beta on the system once it starts etc ..

Wow you guys! You finally got your keys huh? Sweet. Hmmm, I think thedoodseven got his though. He emailed me the other day. Well, we'll see if he'll mention it here. He's for the PC beta. Well, hope you guys show some screenshots!

Finally got my beta key. Haha. I guess I get to try the game afterall. Well my wife signed me up online. So yeah, it's a new thing to me. I hope I can do great on this game.

Got my beta key yesterday. Can't wait to play this.

They keys everyone is receiving now is for the PC version and confirms you're in the beta. Once the XB1 beta is closer you will receive yet another key. My understand is both keys will work on the XB1 and so you will be able to give one away.

So can people only sign up for the X1 beta key? Or the beta keys are only for those that have signed up for the beta on Windows 8? Sounds a little confusing to me. Anyway, congratulations to the guys that got into the beta. Be sure to give your feedbacks on the game here.

Chaka-boom baby! I got my beta key! I checked my email and I saw that they finally gave me the access! My beta key is for the PC. I remember telling you all that I signed up for the beta. Now, they gave me a chance! Hmmmm.... time for me to upgrade to Windows 8.1 on the laptop. I'll tell you all my updates on what levels and games I'll make. And same to you guys, tell us all what you guys make on the X1. All right, time for us to make some games!

Chaka-boom baby! I got my beta key! I checked my email and I saw that they finally gave me the access! My beta key is for the PC. I remember telling you all that I signed up for the beta. Now, they gave me a chance! Hmmmm.... time for me to upgrade to Windows 8.1 on the laptop. I'll tell you all my updates on what levels and games I'll make. And same to you guys, tell us all what you guys make on the X1. All right, time for us to make some games!

Man! You go man! Tell us. Well, I give up. I haven't received my beta key. I'll just wait and see what you guys have cooking. Oh yeah, the future of gaming is here! C';mon, forum users, give us games that are awesome!

The keys are attached to your microsoft account and therefore it will work on the XB1 once its ready.

They keys everyone is receiving now is for the PC version and confirms you're in the beta. Once the XB1 beta is closer you will receive yet another key. My understand is both keys will work on the XB1 and so you will be able to give one away.

Cool, So if I sign up today I won't need to get a new key for Xbox One. I'm signing up now.

The keys are attached to your microsoft account and therefore it will work on the XB1 once its ready.

All right, I'm downloading the beta now. Well, it's smaller and faster than upgrading to Windows 8.1 so I'm all good. Once i'm done./.. it's time to make the game!

All right, I'm downloading the beta now. Well, it's smaller and faster than upgrading to Windows 8.1 so I'm all good. Once i'm done./.. it's time to make the game!

Cool, We'll get to play the game soon. haha. I hope more of us here sign up

I just signed up today. Downloading the beta now. can't wait to try this game. funny as it seems it's downloading a lot faster than it did when I was updating to windows 8.1. I hope this game does well. So if it does, I will get one for my Xbox.

Back