Xbox One Project Spark Xbox One Beta launch stream tomorrow

sc_shark

just in case you thought this went away.. its back in the light a little.. the project had allot more steam around launch and well at 6 months in has lost its luster and intrest.. i forgot all about it till it popped up in my news feeds

Haha. I guess there was a bit of a typo on the other post, it said February 32. Well I've signed up for the game before. I can't wait to play this.

Haha. I guess there was a bit of a typo on the other post, it said February 32. Well I've signed up for the game before. I can't wait to play this.

Same here. I'm so excited for this.

it just crossed my mind...
if project spark is a free game why even bother with a beta.. why not release it and patch it up as it progresses and with patched do the newer add-ins... with a beta u may develope something fun and new/neat but will loose all the data when the beta is over.. its really why i stopped playing titanfall i had grinded enough to unlock all the attachments on each gun and had tried a few burn cards.. i know the beta is fun but i gave up the grind knowing it got me no where. plus i am already burnt out on titanfall.. i will wait for it to drop in price.

it just crossed my mind...
if project spark is a free game why even bother with a beta.. why not release it and patch it up as it progresses and with patched do the newer add-ins... with a beta u may develope something fun and new/neat but will loose all the data when the beta is over.. its really why i stopped playing titanfall i had grinded enough to unlock all the attachments on each gun and had tried a few burn cards.. i know the beta is fun but i gave up the grind knowing it got me no where. plus i am already burnt out on titanfall.. i will wait for it to drop in price.

It might be because they wanted to follow the trend of the games being released with beta versions or maybe they aren't that 100% sure that the game will work well. So they wanted us to check for the bugs so they can finalize the game. Either way, I'll wait for the full version. Skipping the beta version.

There's already a lot of games coming out of this. One game I saw recently was a Star Fox game. Seriously? Wow. Gamers out there really love this game. Okay, I'm getting meta-ish right now haha.

There's already a lot of games coming out of this. One game I saw recently was a Star Fox game. Seriously? Wow. Gamers out there really love this game. Okay, I'm getting meta-ish right now haha.
If you've tried the PC beta you will love this as well.

You better check out the game trailers so you can decide whether to get it or not. Well in my case it's a game worth waiting for.

Hahaha me too. Say, I wonder if thedoodseven got his beta on PC. He said he had a beta key for it. Think he finished downloading it?

Hahaha me too. Say, I wonder if thedoodseven got his beta on PC. He said he had a beta key for it. Think he finished downloading it?

Yeah, thedoodseven, how did the beta go? Was it nice?

Hey guys! Anyway, so updates on the beta of Project Spark on PC: I haven't been able to finish downloading. See, I share the laptop with somebody and well, since internet is not as fast as some of you, the wifi is shared with some of my family so sometimes, when I'm downloading something, it slows the internet down for them. Also, the somebody who I share the laptop their own account and well, it's hard to resume the download when it's in my other account. I'll try downloading the beta on their account. I'll update you guys soon.

Hey guys! Anyway, so updates on the beta of Project Spark on PC: I haven't been able to finish downloading. See, I share the laptop with somebody and well, since internet is not as fast as some of you, the wifi is shared with some of my family so sometimes, when I'm downloading something, it slows the internet down for them. Also, the somebody who I share the laptop their own account and well, it's hard to resume the download when it's in my other account. I'll try downloading the beta on their account. I'll update you guys soon.

That's why. All right buddy, give us a buzz when you get it done. We'll wait and see your reaction.

Sup doods. I said this already in another thread so I'll tell you all again: I've played the game and damn, is it awesome. It's a really cool game. I like the cool sliders that let you generate the surroundings you like, the depths of the water, etc. I also like you can set it up in various game types like adventure or puzzle. Anyway, I only tried it for a few minutes since my mom (the one who I share the laptop with) was gonna use the laptop. She uses it more than me so it's hard to sink in some time for the game. Still, those few minutes were awesome. I'll give you guys more updates when I get more minutes in.

Sup doods. I said this already in another thread so I'll tell you all again: I've played the game and damn, is it awesome. It's a really cool game. I like the cool sliders that let you generate the surroundings you like, the depths of the water, etc. I also like you can set it up in various game types like adventure or puzzle. Anyway, I only tried it for a few minutes since my mom (the one who I share the laptop with) was gonna use the laptop. She uses it more than me so it's hard to sink in some time for the game. Still, those few minutes were awesome. I'll give you guys more updates when I get more minutes in.

Wow. This makes me even more excited for the game.

Awesome. Sliders you say? Wow, just wow. That already piques my interest. It's like, damn. And that's just few minutes of the game, so the more you try, the more we'll know how this game goes. Sweet.

Awesome. Sliders you say? Wow, just wow. That already piques my interest. It's like, damn. And that's just few minutes of the game, so the more you try, the more we'll know how this game goes. Sweet.

When I read this I actually thought it was about a series from the 90's called Sliders. Well I have to agree, thedoodseven's idea is quite interesting.

When I read this I actually thought it was about a series from the 90's called Sliders. Well I have to agree, thedoodseven's idea is quite interesting.

Hahaha XD There's a series called Sliders? Anyway, back on topic... yes, there are sliders in the game when making a game. You choose a variety of properties. Depending on where you slide the slider, you can make a dense environment or a bare one. Whatever you choose, the game will formulate a result for you. You also get to choose the town, and the hero you want to play as. This was the Adventure-type game I chose.

Back