Xbox One Question: Buying or Selling Xbox One games on Craigslist

Traceguy

I'm on craigslist trying to make a trade. One game for another. To stay safe i will not meet the person at their home and I will not lead them to my home. I'm talking trade at Starbucks kinda deal.

Problem is, what happens if the person doesn't believe me that the game works? Obviously it does, but he don't know me. Is there anyway of proving it works without bringing the Xbox one into the coffee shop?

Or will this just be a "take a risk kinda trade?

Hmmmm... it's really hard to be trustful when selling games on Craiglist these days. I mean, remember that time when some dood tried to buy an XB1 in UK only to find out he bought a picture of an XB1? Hmmm... I guess you'll have to make, maybe, a video to show the buyer that it indeed works. Just my two cents.

Hmmmm... it's really hard to be trustful when selling games on Craiglist these days. I mean, remember that time when some dood tried to buy an XB1 in UK only to find out he bought a picture of an XB1? Hmmm... I guess you'll have to make, maybe, a video to show the buyer that it indeed works. Just my two cents.

I agree, you can't really trust anything online 100% these days especially when it comes to selling stuff.

I'm on craigslist trying to make a trade. One game for another. To stay safe i will not meet the person at their home and I will not lead them to my home. I'm talking trade at Starbucks kinda deal.

This isn't something that I would recommend. Thedoodseven did point out something.

This isn't something that I would recommend. Thedoodseven did point out something.

Exactly man. This isn't something that anyone would want to do. Well unless you experience it first hand. I got scammed online before on amazon so I don't want it happening again.

Back