Xbox One Rainbow Six: Siege or The Division?

troutski

Are you more excited for R6: Siege or Tom Clancy's The Division? I think they both look like incredible games, but I'm all for Siege. I like MMORPGs with shooter elements. Still, I've been waiting for a Rainbow Six game for years now. I was pretty sad when Patriots got canned, which you could tell happened long before Siege was actually announced. I think Siege offers the more confined and exhilarating experience, especially with hostage situations and other game modes. What do you think?

Siege looks ****ing amazing. Different type of multiplayer online and all I'm so stoked for siege. The division looks good but Tom Clancy games where never my favorite.

You're kidding, right? BOTH Rainbow Six: Siege and The Division ARE Tom Clancy games. They're titled Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege and Tom Clancy's The Division. Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and other related properties all fall under the umbrella of the Tom Clancy prefix. That's how it's always been, and that's how it will continue to be.

You're kidding, right? BOTH Rainbow Six: Siege and The Division ARE Tom Clancy games. They're titled Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege and Tom Clancy's The Division. Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, and other related properties all fall under the umbrella of the Tom Clancy prefix. That's how it's always been, and that's how it will continue to be.

Don't forget Advanced Warfighter and Splinter Cell.

Still, Siege is going to be my jam when it comes out. Was having a discussion about this elsewhere, and it's going to be so gooddamn good to have a proper Rainbow Six game again after so long.

Back