Xbox One Residentevil 5,6

jasonvoorhees

Anyone play resident evil 5, 6 I am currently doing 5 I got S for all difficulty but not professional that is what am trying to do at the moment. And on resident evil 6 I need all the emblems I have them on leons campaign but need them in other campaigns.

I have never played RE5 but I did completely finish the Resident Evil 6. I love the RE franchise and I've played the majority of them before. They're just amazing at creeping you out. How good is RE5 compared to the 6th one?

Have you tried the latest Resident Evil? it's called Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. Some are critiquing it saying that it doesn't fit the franchise but I disagree. I think it fits it perfectly because every series has to evolve over time. It has an amazing plot that is highly disturbing.

Resident evil 5 was about 2009 I think. I still need to play resident evil 7 . Yeah I completed resident evil 6 on every campaign its just other difficulty settings I need to complete it on like pro and no hope settings,.

This game (5) is awesome, It's scary as hell, also it seems hard to me, I'm still working on it..
I wish you luck. :)

Back