Xbox One rev3: forza5 review/chatt (ai talk) great video.

sc_shark

the quote of the video. (5:00-530)
your no longer trying to come in first your prying to podium... the reason is **** happens in racing
you cant count on comming in first place because someone may collect you in a corner.

[video=youtube;sE0Dr4VEqi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE0Dr4VEqi4&list=PLWnpHOQXsPDvSgRj8hcrN5Han923dQVsP[/video]

i like this video talks about allot of the questions i have had about ai and setting for gameplay.

Looks good, can't wait to get my hands on it!

Looks good, can't wait to get my hands on it!

I have to say, I feel VERY confident in the game decisions I made for release day. I'm SO looking forward to playing Forza! Graphics alone will blow away anything on the market!

J

i pre ordered te limited collectors edition.. i know in the regualr game he talks about not unlocking or gifting cars with progression... but with the vip/limited on previous forza games they would give cars to vip members weekly and especially around dlc releases. sometimes livery/custom tuned vehicles as well. so we shall see what the vip($30) gives me other than a few extra cars at launch... only time will tell and a very short time at that.

Back