Xbox One !!!REVEALED!! future insight to the 720

chrislyons88

Look I don't know about you but this 720 is getting old. I mean 360.. 720? then 900? seriously this stuff is making my headspin. Why can't they go with a good name? Seems like a distraction. (Just buy a PC while you're at it)

Where is the xbox series going? Graphic can only get so good. the rest is up to software and storage size. GET A PC and just add an xbox controller to it. That's all it is really.

2013 and still buying into xbox. I seriously hope you don't do this.

The fact is, nothing has been announced or confirmed. 720 doesn't exist and it's probably not going to be called that. It would be stupid if they called it that anyways if you ask me...

The fact is, nothing has been announced or confirmed. 720 doesn't exist and it's probably not going to be called that. It would be stupid if they called it that anyways if you ask me...

Yes.

I love everything that you said. 720 is most likely not going to be the name of it, OP but it's just the name that people are going to be using right now. Just like when the Xbox 360 was being speculated. Everyone that I knew had an idea that it'd be called the Xbox II or something like that.

I also don't think Xbox 720 is going to be the name they choose. I believe that is just the "nickname" people have given it from the beginning. If I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure I heard the name Xbox 8 or something like that before. I assume it would have something to do with Windows 8.

Steam455 I think what you are referring to is the computer code name Xbox 8 which could be an indicator that the new Xbox may be the Xbox Infinity. A lot of people have speculated that the name could be Xbox Durango, Xbox Infinity, just Xbox or doubtingly Xbox 720 but these are all just rumors and speculations so there are no real facts on what it will actually be called... so far.

Might as well call it XBOX 4. Or something a little cooler. Or maybe. XBOX - The RETURN!. I can't believe they just go with numbers instead of a cool a$$ title like. XBOX - HERE WE GO AGAIN. Sure maybe not the same ring as 720, but still epic as heck.

Seriously tho Microsoft you guys should just prepackage PCs and called them XBOX:pC. At the end of the day that's all it is. a PC

I am glad there are trolls here too, especially when they tell me to buy a PC every other sentence. Console gaming is not just about graphic, there is an entire community on Xbox live and the PS network that have computers but choose to play on their consoles. I myself find it better to play on my 360 then my computer simply because I like the feel of a controller in my hands as opposed to using a mouse to click away someones head.

I agree with Wade. PC is more for solo play. But you have a few friends over, you're all drinking a few beers, no one wants to play split screen on your computer bro, that's why we have consoles. Yeah you can just plug a controller into your pc, but it doesn't have that same social feel to it. If you haven't noticed, that's the direction Microsoft is taking. I mean, they did just purchase Skype. But when it comes to names, 720 is a concept name. Of course it's not going to be called xbox 720, it'll probably be called Xbox Infinity symbol or some scrap like that. But imagine how many people would buy the next xbox if it was named Xbox: AAGHHHHHHHHH FU#% YEAH or something along those lines.

I agree with Wade. PC is more for solo play. But you have a few friends over, you're all drinking a few beers, no one wants to play split screen on your computer bro, that's why we have consoles. Yeah you can just plug a controller into your pc, but it doesn't have that same social feel to it. If you haven't noticed, that's the direction Microsoft is taking. I mean, they did just purchase Skype. But when it comes to names, 720 is a concept name. Of course it's not going to be called xbox 720, it'll probably be called Xbox Infinity symbol or some scrap like that. But imagine how many people would buy the next xbox if it was named Xbox: AAGHHHHHHHHH FU#% YEAH or something along those lines.

HaHA. that being said lets get together and get a few beers twisted and get twisted with it. ahha I mean lets be honest the PC is king supreme. But I do agree that the console is more for entertaining everyone.

I wonder if they will one day make a PC that you can just unplug and plug and TV to it and make it available for console games. That'd be sweet. In fact I'm sure they will make that one day. Maybe even be able to do it with the windows 8... or 9.. haha.

Oh PC gamers, how you guys love to rub it in everyones face that you're a PC gamer

The name doesn't really matter too much, but it will surely be interesting to see what they eventually come up with. I'm actually a little jealous I don't have a beefy gaming PC, I agree it is the way to go. As much as I love consoles, the mods available make it that much more awesome.

Back