Xbox 360 Sacred 3, horrible or what?

booker

I didn't buy the game and thank god I didn't, the reviews and gameplay videos I see are all terrible. I was a fan of Sacred 1 back in the day, skipped Sacred 2 and now I'm gonna skip the third installment. It's so bad that I remember reading about a developer that apologized on twitter about how bad it is.

Did any of you try it, opinions?

I was a fan of the Sacred series but this one was not up to the mark at all. The comedy was bad and I got bored with the repetitive game play and waited for it to get over. It is a dead franchise and should have been allowed to rest.

I loved Sacred 1 and remember how excited I was when I bought it. It had a new game feel and the concept was new, but I think with sequels they have lost the touch. Now it is quite boring and it was confirmed by all my friends who told me not to buy Sacred 3.

It was pretty lousy from the little bit that I played. In its defense though, I think that I am becoming pretty jaded when it comes to game titles like this. When you have played one, you have played them all, and unless there is really something to set it apart, it really does not do much for me. If you are a fan of the series perhaps you will differ, but for me it was not worth it.

Back