September 2013 Member of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB7

Former Administrator
Hi Everyone, this is late but as always we have a very hard time deciding. In the future MOM will be posted by the 10th day following the month. This was close again as wowtgp, shark, sinar212, kn1ghtmare, just to name a few of the list. were all nominated. We always have a hard time with these. But do to his persistent posting of news, helping the community, and activity on the forums we gave the nug to Kn1ghtmare. Which is funny because he didn't vote for himself but his contributions speak for themselves. Just another member showing us how its done. We all appreciate what you've done here on the forums and congrats on winning member of the month. I'll be contacting you shortly to get you your prize. Everyone take a moment to congratulate kn1ghtmare! Congrats man, you deserve it!

Yay!!! Congrats Kn1ghtmare!! You have been rocking the forum like crazy. Great job-you deserve it!

Congrats to kn1ghtmare and all of the other nominees! I'm super excited about the MOM rolling out. I also like how that acronym reads "mom." It just makes it sound warm and cozy.

Thanks guys, lots of deserving members so I appreciate it! Just doing what I can to better an already great community.

congrats man.. i had a feeling it wa not my month. to much therapy an tme away. knights been scooping up every good news feed like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back