Xbox One Skyrim Remastered

Dizzy Squirrel

I'm really looking forward to playing Skyrim in full 1080p. I've got my preorder in (Amazon loves me) and I'm anxiously awaiting the ship date. The fact that Microsoft loves us and we can use mods just makes it sweeter. I gave Bethesda over 400 hours on Fallout 4 I guess they will get another chunk soon. Anyone else going back to Tamriel?

I have the original Skyrim and all the DLC for it, invested hundreds of hours into it and loved every minute but I don't know how worth it is to buy the remastered version? Essentially, it's only really improved graphics or am I wrong?

The dilemma is the fact that I don't care very much about the graphics of a game but rather the gameplay itself. Gameplay is what makes the game good. Even the original Skyrim had pretty good graphics if you ask me so I don't know if I want to spend like 30 dollars on the remastered one.

I got bored of Skyrim quickly, actually. If there is another old PC player out there he might remembers Morrowind as well.. that game was the best one in The Elder Scrolls series. Skyrim is a good game of course, but it doesn't have the same charme in my opinion.
This remaster is... ok, I guess. Better graphics, the DLC, all in one package... but I don't really feel the need for it right now, I'm afraid my Skyrim days are long gone.

...but maybe I could change my mind in the future, if it appears to be really really good.

Back