Some Titanfall gameplay

diamondback8

I know this is technically a 360 game and version but hey, we sometimes talk about 360 in these forums so let me show you what the 360 version of Titanfall looks like:

Wow... that's not really bad at all. Other than some differences, it looks good. Not saying it looks great but looks good.

Honestly should have gotten it instead on 360 but oh well, my life sucks now that I have it on Xbox One.

So this is the delayed 360 version of the Titanfall huh? Not too shabby I guess.

I know. But then again, it's like the case with most games that get ported from last-gen to next-gen or when they're developed alongside next-gen: their potential is scaled back to accommodate everybody else.

Well that's one thing that I'm really disappointed about. I really should have bought the 360 version instead.

I wonder how it's gonna play for everyone else. Better hope it's good so people can enjoy it.,

Well that's one thing that I'm really disappointed about. I really should have bought the 360 version instead.

Ouch. Guess that's how it is. Spark_777 makes a point. Titanfall isn't next-gen after all. sc_shark has made that point a lot.

Yes he did. Well I agree with Anomaly0302. If only I knew back then that they would have it available as well on 360 I could have gotten that version instead.

Same here. Well not really regret getting it but I think it's cheaper on 360.

Not that cheap man, but anyways I agree. It's just the same gameplay anyway on Xbox One.

If it had been just an Xbox One, MAYBE it would've been better. Ah well, that's how it is.

I know right? If they really wanted to show off the next-gen-ness of the Xbox One, they would've just stuck with making a next-gen-only game. But as sc_shark points out in EVERY topic about Titanfall, the game is based on a dated COD engine. So technically, it's not really next-gen. It's still limited.

Sheesh. I agree man. They just wasted their money on an extra, they could have just made it an xbox one exclusive.

Well I guess they had some sales strategy that's why they keep on doing these things that they shouldn't.

Back