Xbox 360 Sonic the Hedgehog

RonP44

Did anyone else make the mistake of getting this one for the Xbox 360? I used to really like the old Sonic games, but I thought this one wasn't too good. Maybe it's just me, but I think they could've done a better job with an old classic.

I never buy remakes of classic games. Most of them mess up the originals. Like the new Pokemon..... I don't play ds or Pokemon anymore, but did have the original gold and a young relative got it, and it is a shame to call it a remake.

Not sure if you're referring to newer Sonic games like Sonic 4, or the classic versions that can be played on the 360. If it's the classics that have you feeling letdown, they are the exact same games as when they were released on the Genesis.

I never buy remakes of classic games. Most of them mess up the originals. Like the new Pokemon..... I don't play ds or Pokemon anymore, but did have the original gold and a young relative got it, and it is a shame to call it a remake.

That's probably a good way to go. I guess it's similar to movies, the originals are almost always way better than the remakes. It's hard to resist giving remakes a chance though, they get us with the nostalgia factor.

Back