Xbox One Starwars Battlefront Teaser Trailer

sc_shark

im sur some have seen the quick 34sec teaser of a game allot are anticipating..
if you havnt get out from under your rocks.

[video=youtube;Rt1LQjcJvVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt1LQjcJvVY[/video]

well the game is going to be running the frostbite system like battlefeild4.. just seenthe post on fb/electronics arts page/battle feild page.

hear is their quote from the post/page

"Electronic Arts is proud to demonstrate the full force of the Frostbite 3 game engine within the Star Wars Battlefront universe.

SHARE if you're excited! — at A galaxy far, far away..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone fill me in on this? Why are people so excited and pumped for this game? I have never played any of the starwars games if that's part of the series. I guess EA is trying to redeem themselves, hopefully they won't disappoint us with this game. The trailer doesn't really shed much light on the game other than the snowy biome.

Can anyone fill me in on this? Why are people so excited and pumped for this game? I have never played any of the starwars games if that's part of the series. I guess EA is trying to redeem themselves, hopefully they won't disappoint us with this game. The trailer doesn't really shed much light on the game other than the snowy biome.

Starwars Battlefront 1 and 2 were really great TPSs for the PS2 and Xbox. They were actually one of my favorite games of the whole generation. After 2, a sequel was teased but never released. Ever since EA bought up the rights for the IP they've held on until now it seems. Even though I loved both 1 and 2, I wouldn't get hyped just yet. I don't think there's anyone on the team from the original two, much like how Hitman Absolution was a terrible revival.

One can only hope that they do it right.

I love the Battlefront series! everything about them just makes me happy. But on a next gen console, I just can't wait to see what fantastic things they come up wit- very excited for this game! :D

I can't wait to see how this game goes out. I have tried the Battlefront series and I can say that this game would be a great hit. By the way, are there other videos about this? I'm just curious how the game play looks like on this new game. When is the release? EA, I guess is trying to redeem themselves here. Let's give it a shot.

Looks to me that we've got something really interesting in this game. They changed it a lot from the game play to the graphics. I just hope this isn't final. I think it won't be enough to beat the other games though. I'm still going for other games. But I'll keep an eye on any developments anyways it's still too soon for it to be released.

[video=youtube_share;NnaNYXVch8s]http://youtu.be/NnaNYXVch8s[/video]

I can't wait to see how this game goes out. I have tried the Battlefront series and I can say that this game would be a great hit. By the way, are there other videos about this? I'm just curious how the game play looks like on this new game. When is the release? EA, I guess is trying to redeem themselves here. Let's give it a shot.

They're probably going to try and release it to coincide with the release of Star Wars Episode 7... so expect it two years down the line... which is pretty far away to be honest. I wouldn't even be expecting a gameplay trailer till next E3.

I'm liking what I'm hearing about this game, but they've hardly said anything overall so I'm not really holding my breath. I think announcing a game this early is almost always a good sign, but nothing is guaranteed. I remember them teasing a third one that obviously never happened, but it may have been a blessing in disguise if this game ends up being as good as it sounds. A bit of mystery always helps with marketing, too.

I'm liking what I'm hearing about this game, but they've hardly said anything overall so I'm not really holding my breath. I think announcing a game this early is almost always a good sign, but nothing is guaranteed. I remember them teasing a third one that obviously never happened, but it may have been a blessing in disguise if this game ends up being as good as it sounds. A bit of mystery always helps with marketing, too.

Granted that announcing early is a good sign, I almost wish they hadn't as that means we have so much longer to wait knowing that it's coming!!

Back