Xbox One Sunset Overdrive We got pics

redtycoonseras

One thing that has been bothering me about Sunset Overdrive is the fact that they haven't released much information about the game. No pics, details, or video have come out since the trailer fascinated me at E3. But now, the team has responded with images and it's exciting. Oh and it's not going to be an MMO, which is something that I certainly thought it was going to be.

image_38418_fit_940.jpg
image_38419_fit_620.jpg

One thing that has been bothering me about Sunset Overdrive is the fact that they haven't released much information about the game. No pics, details, or video have come out since the trailer fascinated me at E3. But now, the team has responded with images and it's exciting. Oh and it's not going to be an MMO, which is something that I certainly thought it was going to be.

I've seen a trailer of the game on youtube. You probably need to check it out. Well looking at how many responses this game had. This will be quite a hit once it's out.

I've seen a trailer of the game on youtube. You probably need to check it out. Well looking at how many responses this game had. This will be quite a hit once it's out.

Same here. I've posted a trailer just in case you're curious about it.

[video=youtube_share;2_TXnUqMKR8]http://youtu.be/2_TXnUqMKR8[/video]

Back