Sword Art Online MMO

Yoshi Effect

who has heard of the game coming out next year called Sword Art Online Project its gonig to be a really good MMO

Watched the anime and know the name. Never heard of the project, and how do you know it's going to be such a good MMO if you haven't seen anything or given any actual info in this thread? How are we going to know what the heck this actually is and why it's worth saying that it's "going to be a really good MMO"?

Is this for real? I've seen the anime and without a doubt, the most awesomest anime ever, but I haven't heard of the MMO project yet, unless they've already invented those mind-controlling-helmets.

I really loved the manga and would love to play the game. I thought that the game called Mabinogi, would have sword art integrated into the game. It just fits really nice into the game and I heard they were going to put it into the game. I also heard rumors of Mabinogi 2 being Sword Art.

Hahaha yes! I have not heard of this mmo until now, but I am getting excited just reading about it here. Where did you hear about it from, do you have a link to it?

Sorry for bumping a somewhat old thread, but I never heard about this till now and got a little excited. I personally loved Sword Art Online and was a bit surprised to see this. However, I'm VERY disappointed in how NO ONE in this thread decided to use Google. It took me literally one minute to find the information regarding this. The developer is going to be Aeria Games, which did the Shin Megami Tensei game which I Personally loved. So that right away gives me quite high hopes for the game. However, their video comes off as more of a PSP title, instead of an actual free 2 play MMO.

Anyway, all the information is on the linked page, along with the "Trailer". Enjoy~

mmohuts(dot)com/news/aeria-games-leaks-news-of-sword-art-online-mmo

Well a game that follows SAO rules wouldn't make a really good mmo. SAO was more of a fantasy anime the kinda used gamer words when convenient. That being said, and SAO game with the 100 level floor system would be sweet. I could totally see them playing it out like FF7 style of a mix of hack and slash and rpg moves. That game was for the PSP so I can totally see it working with SAO on the PSP as well.

Back