Xbox One Syndicate or Black Flag?

luck'o'theeIrish

Which Assassin's Creed title do you like better -- Black Flag or Syndicate? I seem to be in the minority among friends because I like Black Flag the best.

which one is syndicate? the most recent where its like jekyl and hyde or whatever irish one? or the frech one?

honestly I think black flag is one of the better ac games.. the ship mechanics were very cool. and it has adecent story but I will always say... if they got rid of the parkor bs and general sandbox movment mechanics they could make a muchhhhhh better game...

fwiw the one after black flag that basically flopped harcore I havnt played much of but do have it digitally.

Syndicate and Black Flag are very different in their plots and story lines. Victorian era London versus the open seas of the Caribbean. I think you should choose based on that, as the latter mentioned is predominantly the deciding factor. If you're a big fan of the series, I'd recommend you check them both out as both are in my opinion, good games. Rouge also seems interesting, now that you're in America as opposed to the predominantly European setting of the previous installments.

I've played both and my personal preference is for Black Flag. I like the locations in Black Flag and I really like navigating the open sea in a pirate's ship.

I like both games. Like Sasha pointed out, they both have very different storylines based on location and historical chronology (when they take place). Aesthetically, I like Black Flag the best of all the Assassin's Creed games so far, though.

I like Black Flag but then I like Syndicate even better. Their story lines do not meet anywhere and are not similar at all and I treat them as two separate games. So, after all, even if you're in a minority people do play the game!

Black Flag, which is also my favourite Assassin's Creed ever. I love the idea of being a pirate and an assassin at the same time, I love the naval part of the game (loved it in ACIII) and I really enjoyed the plot, and its sad ending. The character (expecially the historical ones) were also pretty good, with Blackbeard being probably the best one.
Also, the fights against the legendary ships were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I also prefer Black Flag! First time I played it I was so amazed by how well the whole sea environment was designed. It truly felt like you're cruising your pirate ship down the ocean. Might sound stupid but I loved to randomly stop at small deserted islands and explore them. The story and characters are nicely developed and it's my favorite sequel among the ACII and ACIII.

I do admit that learning how to properly control the ship was annoying though and it took a while but after I figured it out it was awesome blowing up the enemies with cannons.

I prefer Black Flag, I've just tried Syndicate for an hour and I didn't like it, I think Black Flag is full of adventure and things to do.

Back