Tapatalk for mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
Add it, I use it for vbulletin forums all the time and its so much easier to use than a mobile browser. It does cost a few bucks for people who want to use it, but its optional to use. Its worth the month IMO.

https://www.tapatalk.com/

Yeah, we tried forum runner but its buggy. As soon as the switch is made to the dedicated server this week i'll add tapatalk.

Sounds good, I'm sure a lot of people are using Tapatalk for their forums. I have a Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk on it, it's a really clean UI with easy posting capabilities.

I've been pushing for this for awhile now. Glad to see it finally getting added. :cool:

Awesome! What a great addition. This is going to make my life so much easier. Just hoping that the navigation is nice. I mostly use my phone anyway so this will be great.

Its so much easier to navigate the forums using Tapatalk. Only thing it lacks is visitor messages.

True. Who knows maybe there will be an update soon and they will add it. Hopefully they will because that is a pretty important feature. Other than that though it's great.

I use it myself as well. I have no complaints and feel the forum will benefit from it. I often can't get on using a laptop and I hate most default mobile sites.

I purchased Tapatalk a while back and installed it to my Galaxy Note II Phone from the Google app store. It is a great app for those who use forums because it helps keep an eye on few of your forums without you having to load web-pages, etc. Awesome app!!!! :)

Awesome, just downloaded the app. Works perfectly and the interface is real smooth.

I do think that tapatalk would be very nice for this forum. It is easier to connect to this forum and get notified of the latest happenings here, posting will also be easier.

But for introducing tapatalk, this forum must be using a supported tapatalk platform like vbulletin.

This would be really very tough to change the complete platform for this forum and make a new one with no bugs in it.

I have Tapatalk installed on my Android phone. The main issue I have is that it doesn't connect to some forums. I have to close it, re-open and then try again. Sometimes it takes several tries before it works. I'm on the old version of Tapatalk so maybe that has something to do with it. I also have to pay to upgrade it too.

I thought tapatalk 4 was free now. No need to pay.

ops, my bad. Could have sworen they released a free version of it. Their is always mobile skin for those of you that want to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back