Xbox One tc division: fall 2014???

sc_shark

Tom Clancy's The Division Release Date Coming 'End Of 2014', Possible Centerpiece Of Ubisoft Holiday Roster - International Digital Times

with all the e3 hype and following you would think the game would be closer to release.. i was shooting for q1 of 2014 and q2 as the latest release... i think the game had allot of steam built on e3 and allot of chatter all the way around but to be a yr+ out i think is stupid to put it out their like that.

it is a game i really wanted to be a day one/release game.. it was my assasins creed4 replacment game. after playing ac2(free with live) i am kinda thinking of getting titanfall but im still hooked on the pirate aspect of the game.

I don't think that the game would come out anytime sooner than 3rd quarter of 2014, especially after considering that it's been in development of r less than 2 years. And we all know how much time it takes for a MMO game before it is all ready to launch in the market.

In my opinion, they at least need a year or two to properly develop this game and live up to the expectations :)

you got that right with all the hype on the game at e3 if its not a great game it will fall horribly. i still think they should have held out till next year at e3 for the release. starting this far out will feel like forever and the hype will end up getting looked over since we know it wont be soon.

you got that right with all the hype on the game at e3 if its not a great game it will fall horribly. i still think they should have held out till next year at e3 for the release. starting this far out will feel like forever and the hype will end up getting looked over since we know it wont be soon.

But we all know it's Ubosoft who is renowned to churn out quality games in quick successions. We might be looking at Q1 2014 release, who knows. Ubisoft is the best AAA developer out there right now. There productivity level is insane!

But we all know it's Ubosoft who is renowned to churn out quality games in quick successions. We might be looking at Q1 2014 release, who knows. Ubisoft is the best AAA developer out there right now. There productivity level is insane!

they have already slated it a q4 2014 as a holiday title. with the holidays and giving the systems a year to get in market i dont see them doing q1-q2 at this point. that would put the game at 6-8 months out.

they have already slated it a q4 2014 as a holiday title. with the holidays and giving the systems a year to get in market i dont see them doing q1-q2 at this point. that would put the game at 6-8 months out.

I think you are right. I'd have to wait more. I can't wait for this game to come out lol :)

Back