Xbox One Team Xbox Site Officially Dead

PB7

Former Administrator
Don't know if anybody has noticed but Team Xbox has bit the dust. Looks like the moderators stopped moderating and have moved the community to another location via a sticky thread. They went multiple platform with the new site the mods set up. Can't really blame them. That site was always really slow and it looks like its overrun by spam bots. IGN had originally given up on Team Xbox but left the forums open as they still had a community. Pretty sad to see a long time Xbox site meet its end like this.

Since the mods here have been gimped as to what we can do with the forums, I have created a new PERMANENT forum where we will be heading. UnionVGF...

Via: Team Xbox

The other sad part though is how bad the community there got. I left a couple months ago because it just became unbearable. They allowed trolls to get away with anything they wanted. Conversations became meaningless. And it just wasn't worth the time anymore. And I was a member there for 8 years.

Just a shame.

Well, I for one was not a fan of the site or content. So, it doesn't matter to me, but sad to see a long terms site bite the dust that way.

I didn't really like the site too much. It's hilarious to go on there and see posts about too many spambots, only to be replied to 5 times by multiple spambots. Gave me a good laugh for sure.

As others said, I wasn't a huge fan of the site. The content wasn't the greatest and the community sucked.
It's probably a good thing it got moved to a different site...

Well at least they can improve the site now. I don't like spammers or trolls. Whenever you see a spammer you just think, "haven't they got anything else better to do?" So what happened to their old mods? Do they get moved to the new site? Of course they will need a mod team of some sort so they might be taking applications. If I had more time I would do it.

its hard to run a forum small or big. takes allot of dedication. for last 4 years i have been a modd on a drag racing for over the 4 sale section it takes work and regular work. if u slack for a week things get cluttered or people just go crazy and dont follow the outline.

The other sad part though is how bad the community there got. I left a couple months ago because it just became unbearable. They allowed trolls to get away with anything they wanted. Conversations became meaningless. And it just wasn't worth the time anymore. And I was a member there for 8 years.

Just a shame.

I guess it was only a matter of time huh Stinger? I agree 100%. That site was VERY bad near the end. And aint this the truth

Back