that distributes lace pressure

Discussion in 'Xbox One' started by Labi1995, Apr 16, 2018 at 3:41 AM.

1. Labi1995

Labi1995 New Member

Great tongue padding that distributes lace pressure. Overall a pretty good upper on the Akasha.
    The Adidas ZX 750 Womens midsole is a decent (though not outstanding) injection molded EVA that offers enough life and cushion, yet is still firm enough to not be too squishy or unstable on more technical terrain. I did modify the heel after a few runs to narrow up what, in my view, was too chunky of a design that was the only glaring flaw in the ride. After doing so, the shoe performs very predictable on downhills and uneven terrain and in accordance with its Nike Air Vapormax Femme protection and stack height. For runners that are looking for one shoe to cover a wide variety of applications, the Akasha would be near the top of the list as a fantastic all-arounder.I haven’t had great luck with Saucony’s trail line in the past. The Peregrine 5 is probably the best of the bunch and I did like some things about the Nomad TR. I’ve not tried previous versions of the Xodus, mainly because they looked overbuilt, heavy and www.alainhemet.fr too tapered in the toebox. Saucony made a significant overhaul to the Xodus with the new Xodus ISO. The fit in the heel and midfoot is very good, particularly for a Saucony. It is secure, but the ISO overlays don’t cut into the foot at all. The only glaring issue with the fit for me is the still, very noticeable tapered toebox. I’d recommend sizing up a 1/2 size in them to alleviate this issue. Nike Air Max 98 Femme As is, with my size being 13, I can’t size up a 1/2 size to remedy this so the shoe ends up feeling a bit short at the big toe due to the taper. The midsole and ride of the shoe are above average. The geometry is good and they keep the profile narrow enough to not feel bulky. The Everun topsole does help give a little life to the otherwise somewhat dead and firm-ish compressed eva. The shining component is no doubt the PWRTRAC outsole. Nike Air Huarache Femme It is making its way onto most all of Saucony’s trail shoes at this point and is a great soft, but durable compound and in a good tri-flex patter on the Xodos ISO. I really like this outsole and if it was on something closer to the Nomad TR last, it would be a big win for long mountain races/runs.