Xbox 360 The best Xbox 360 game you have played

@pwarbi that's a very good question and something I was wondering as well. If exclusivity is the case, then hands down Forza Horizon is my favorite game for the console. While other Forza games have been technically better the open world racing experience is unrivaled on the console, in my opinion.

Well I do like the Forza games like @GunGunW mentioned, but those are not necessarily my favorite genre of games to play so I cannot say that those are the best. I think that I am in the minority here, but I will have to say that NHL 2013 is my all time favorite. I say that because of the controls, and I found myself noticing how the controls were so much better than any other game...maybe it was just that I was scoring more goals though. Anyways, that is my vote.

If we are looking at just games that are released for just one specific console, I'm surprised that Halo hasn't had much of a mention as even though when it came out I think a lot of people where disappointed with it, that was only because of the hype leading up to it's release, and looking back, it was a game that as paved the way for a lot of other games and even though it might not be the greatest game ever made, it's surely a game that as ha the most influence.

Halo 3 is my favorite FPS of all time, I'm not much of a multiplayer person but the campaign is phenomenal, IMO. Plus the 60 FPS/1080p Xbox One version is just the perfect way to play it.

Back