Xbox 360 The Creeeeepy Secret of Liberty City

PepperShepard

From
East Coast
[video=youtube;uCnfPSPVy3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uCnfPSPVy3w[/video]

No words can describe the horror that I feel when I watch this video and find that I've been playing this game for a while.

Haha. Yeah, that thing is weird as hell. Such a good easter egg, which there were more of these in the game.

Haha talk about "Heart of the city". I personally think this is one of the game's better easter eggs. It wasn't that hard to find and the message it's supposed to send it pretty understandble lol. I love it. I wonder what things they will have in store for GTA V...

The worrying part is the chains... and the look on that statue's face. There is also the baby carriage by the statue when there are no children in the city... So much nightmare fuel if you think about it.

That's gross. Why do I get this Silent Hill feeling?

And why does it take 5 seconds for him to find the right spot to climb up the ladder?

Of course the first instinct would be to shoot at the heart.

If you saw a large beating heart in your house you wouldn't shoot it, stab it, or throw stuff at it? C'mon now, Joe.

I remember the day that I walked in and saw my brother trying to punch it. I freaked out and was convinced that the game was playing wasn't GTA.

I've shot at the heart. You really want to know what can you do to it and stuff.

The worrying part is the chains... and the look on that statue's face. There is also the baby carriage by the statue when there are no children in the city... So much nightmare fuel if you think about it.

This really should've been mentioned in GTA's Did You Know Gaming video.

Back