The Crysis game standard on PC now?

deathbyprayer

Back in 2007 when Crysis was released it was the main game to test your PC. Back then if you can run Crysis at 60FPS at full resolution you'll have no other problems with other games. So now, what do you think is the game for PC that would likely be the PC's ultimate performance test? Now almost all games now look amazing but what game would definitely make your PC cry?

I think I don't want to pay games that would make my PC cry? Why would I want to keep upgrading my PC after every other game is released raising the bar? Don't get me wrong; I really loved the series, but it's just not happening.

I think I don't want to pay games that would make my PC cry? Why would I want to keep upgrading my PC after every other game is released raising the bar? Don't get me wrong; I really loved the series, but it's just not happening.

What do you mean? No I mean what games do you think would really set the bar as 'that game that would be the line' like if you can run that game on your PC just fine, you'll have no problem with other games.

Ubisofts ****ty PC ports are particularly demanding.. GTAIV is too..

Crysyis games were never made by Ubisoft. Don't always blame it on them when something ****ty happens.

That's not what I'm saying.. at all.. I'm answering the OP's question of "what game would definitely make your PC cry?"...

That's not what I'm saying.. at all.. I'm answering the OP's question of "what game would definitely make your PC cry?"...

Oh yes, they definitely are demanding, but Far Cry 3 ran surprisingly well on my own end PC. I could play it on 60FPS whole way through.

Oh yes, they definitely are demanding, but Far Cry 3 ran surprisingly well on my own end PC. I could play it on 60FPS whole way through.

I had alot of issues with FC3 myself but.. ironicly enough.. FC3: Blood Dragon ran like butter at highest settings..

I can run Far Cry 3 on my 3 year old laptop just fine so I guess it's not the one that's going to make my PC cry. No pun intended.

Crysis games were always a pain for me.. My computer was never able to run them properly :(

That game is one of the worst ports I've ever seen.

Yeah it's all over the place. Even if I crank the settings down to low and drag the resolution to 800x600 and force it into Windowed mode the game would still give me 30FPS tops and that's with all the stuttering and lag. I thought it was my video card but I have a GTX 650.

Yeah it's all over the place. Even if I crank the settings down to low and drag the resolution to 800x600 and force it into Windowed mode the game would still give me 30FPS tops and that's with all the stuttering and lag. I thought it was my video card but I have a GTX 650.

650ti here and about the same. It's absolutely terrible.

650ti here and about the same. It's absolutely terrible.

Not to mention really buggy at times. I don't know if it's my card that has the problem but I think it's the game. I usually experience a lot of lag when autosave kicks in.

The whole game on PC is absolutely atrocious.

I really wish they would make the PC port of Unity worthwhile because I think that game would be the saving grace for the series that is if they don't mess it up again with repetition. Makes me think, maybe they purposely make ****ty PC ports so that consoles sales will have a little boost.

I really wish they would make the PC port of Unity worthwhile because I think that game would be the saving grace for the series that is if they don't mess it up again with repetition. Makes me think, maybe they purposely make ****ty PC ports so that consoles sales will have a little boost.

That wouldn't make sense though.. I know a few people who don't have consoles are primarily PC gamers..

That wouldn't make sense though.. I know a few people who don't have consoles are primarily PC gamers..

Yeah but that's the point, to force the PC gamers to switch to consoles by making crappy PC ports of games. Or maybe they're just not that good when it comes to ports. It's not really Ubisoft game but when Brutal Legend was released for the PC it was really clunky.

Back