Xbox One The Division Will Offer PvP-Free Gameplay Seamless Transition Between Single Player

sc_shark

despite previously stressing their belief that PvP was an integral part of the Tom Clancy's The Division experience, Ubisoft has confirmed that those who don't have any desire to face-off against other players will be able to play Tom Clancy's The Division without ever taking part in PvP combat. Even better, like fellow upcoming next-gen shooter Destiny, Tom Clancy's The Division will apparently allow you to swap between single and cooperative multiplayer gameplay at-will.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22244/20140312/tom-clancys-division-will-offer-pvp-free.htm

its intesting that thy are now talking about it having a solo campaign where it was always rumored as a multiplayer only game.(or at least how i took the release info)

i cant find the article but a few members on development were very surprised how early they have a date of the fall 2014 launch when the game was almost in its infancy..but i also believe the article because well frankly you never hear about the division.. and as much hype and next gen feel the game had+ awards you would think more info/vids would pop up or be released.

the newest screen shots look like pulls from the 15min stream/video from e3.. one is looking down at the tunnel system and one is guy crouched o rooftop.

i love the idea of this game and want it to be great with a 996% flawless build.. with as big and much as they are trying to do i expect some glitches.. but i hope eve nat a early 2015 date the game is not rushed or launched early...

i am also glad its not titanfall where i have to hear about it for year+ every day in news feeds abou the game. but i would like to see some progress and have an idea what they are promising is at least a semi reality..

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/22244/20140312/tom-clancys-division-will-offer-pvp-free.htm

its intesting that thy are now talking about it having a solo campaign where it was always rumored as a multiplayer only game.(or at least how i took the release info)

i cant find the article but a few members on development were very surprised how early they have a date of the fall 2014 launch when the game was almost in its infancy..but i also believe the article because well frankly you never hear about the division.. and as much hype and next gen feel the game had+ awards you would think more info/vids would pop up or be released.

the newest screen shots look like pulls from the 15min stream/video from e3.. one is looking down at the tunnel system and one is guy crouched o rooftop.

i love the idea of this game and want it to be great with a 996% flawless build.. with as big and much as they are trying to do i expect some glitches.. but i hope eve nat a early 2015 date the game is not rushed or launched early...

i am also glad its not titanfall where i have to hear about it for year+ every day in news feeds abou the game. but i would like to see some progress and have an idea what they are promising is at least a semi reality..

Not bad if I may say. I think they need to work on their advertisements well before they release any details. Hope this should be final this time.

Not bad if I may say. I think they need to work on their advertisements well before they release any details. Hope this should be final this time.

I think they really wanted us to think about the game not having any single player options so they can gauge if they need to make one for us or not.

I think they really wanted us to think about the game not having any single player options so they can gauge if they need to make one for us or not.

Whatever it is, they have to come up with a concrete announcement that won't change from time to time.

Wow. That sounds cool. Swapping between single-player and multiplayer like snap is awesome. Game's getting more interesting.

Wow. That sounds cool. Swapping between single-player and multiplayer like snap is awesome. Game's getting more interesting.

Finally! A game that lets us do our single-player and multiplayer with just a fine swap. So you want to play with friends or play alone? Just press a button and swap! You're now solo or with people.

Nice. I'm liking the idea. So if I want to scavenge some stuff from other players, I'll swap from solo to multiplayer and then when I get the stuff, I'll swap back to single-player. >:-D

Nice. I'm liking the idea. So if I want to scavenge some stuff from other players, I'll swap from solo to multiplayer and then when I get the stuff, I'll swap back to single-player. >:-D

You sly devil, you. Hahahaha, I'll be doing the same too >:-D You're not the only one you know.

Who said you're the only one doing that huh? Hahaha. But nice feature. Well, I can feel good solo or with people now with this game.

Evil! Hahahah. I'll do the same as well although I might stick to either mode a little longer than usual.

Finally! A game that lets us do our single-player and multiplayer with just a fine swap. So you want to play with friends or play alone? Just press a button and swap! You're now solo or with people.

I was thinking of the same thing. Haha. Some cool thing they added to it. I'm glad they added this option.

We're all evil. Hahahgah. Still, glad they have an option like this. Now I can enjoy this game a little more.

We're all evil. Hahahgah. Still, glad they have an option like this. Now I can enjoy this game a little more.

I'm also glad too 'cuz imagine that we can improve our stats in the ways we like. Whether we want to join the world or be in our world, it's all in our freedom.

I'm also glad too 'cuz imagine that we can improve our stats in the ways we like. Whether we want to join the world or be in our world, it's all in our freedom.

Would there be achievements for it? I just hope they could add some so we can buy stuff for it.

I wonder if they will have that on the release. But I guess they will have it anyways. Achievements = Gold.

There's got to be something in for us. We might have to wait a little longer for any news about this.

Back