Xbox One The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition announced! See what's included!

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
[video=youtube;DVMNQozxqos]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVMNQozxqos[/video]

Yay! It's almost here! I have a feeling that I'll be getting this version, although I'm not sure as to whether I'll buy it on the Xbox or the Mac. I can't imagine playing an MMO on a console. What platform are you planning on getting it on if you are, in fact, getting this awesome game?

familyshot-xbox.jpg

The Xbox Imperial EditionofThe Elder Scrolls Online will come with

• A 12" Molag Bal statue
  • A 224 page Improved Emperor's Guide to Tamriel
  • A 21" x 26" actual mapof Tamriel
  • ...and of course it's comes in a steel case

The digital bonuses that will be included are:
  • Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
  • White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
  • Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet by your side.
  • Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

Source: Elder Scrolls Online

If I decide to pick this up it will be on the Xbox One since I think it would be a nice change to have a MMO on a console. Does anyone know if they'll be additional subscription charges to play?

Yeah, there are definitely going to be additional monthly subscription fees, although they haven't announced what it will cost. I'd imagine it will be somewhere around the $15 USD a month that it costs to play WoW.

Yeah, there are definitely going to be additional monthly subscription fees, although they haven't announced what it will cost. I'd imagine it will be somewhere around the $15 USD a month that it costs to play WoW.

My gaming habits are getting expensive...be cheaper to have a drug or drinking addiction instead. LOL

Seems really expensive to have to pay a monthly subscription fee. I already have to pay for Gold and now I have to pay additional subscription fee? This one big rip off if you ask me, I'm not buying this as much as I love Elder Scrolls. It's too much for me too handle.

for people who are into mmo's and dont want to drop big coin on a gamming computer its a good option.. and if you are into that style of game paying a monthly fee is expected.. for us the normal console player it seems very greedy but its been around forever...

Looks like I'm going to have to change my pre-order to the Imperial Edition!!!

Good thing I hadn't ordered Elder Scrolls Online yet, I knew it was a good decision to wait. Just have to wait a bit longer. I still have to pay some hospital bills. Got a new baby girl!

I'll probably be getting it on Xbox 1, simply because I'm curious as to how an MMO will be on a console, and want to see how well it'll work out.

I'll probably be getting it on Xbox 1, simply because I'm curious as to how an MMO will be on a console, and want to see how well it'll work out.

I guess for me it would be better on PC. I'm quite used to the PC version anyways.

My gaming habits are getting expensive...be cheaper to have a drug or drinking addiction instead. LOL

LOL, the addiction and withdrawals are probably just about the same too. Well at least gaming is legal, so we've got that going for us. Skyrim and Elder Scrolls are my drug of choice. I'd definitely pay up monthly to play, they have me hooked. I think I've just about hit rock bottom, LOL. Hi, my name is Trixie and I have a RPG gaming problem... ;)

LOL, the addiction and withdrawals are probably just about the same too. Well at least gaming is legal, so we've got that going for us. Skyrim and Elder Scrolls are my drug of choice. I'd definitely pay up monthly to play, they have me hooked. I think I've just about hit rock bottom, LOL. Hi, my name is Trixie and I have a RPG gaming problem...

I can't afford to be too addicted to this game, but it does look interesting. Haha.

WHOA. That's what the Xbox One fans will get? Yikes.......... Damn. Well, don't know when I'll get the XB1 so yeah, I'll just admire it XD But damn that looks good.

WHOA. That's what the Xbox One fans will get? Yikes.......... Damn. Well, don't know when I'll get the XB1 so yeah, I'll just admire it XD But damn that looks good.

Me too. I'll just look at it and wish I could get it. I'm hoping the PC version can at least have something like this. Even a book would be nice.

Go on, do it Knives. Everyone else is doing it

Well alright I'll do it. Haha. Just wish that I could get it as early as I can. I've been waiting for a new Elder Scrolls game and this one really is more exciting than Elder Scrolls Online.

While I want to play ESO, I would like another single player Elder Scrolls (a bit early, I know). The game could go on for some time given that they can revisit regions in different times (like Hammerfell in the time of Elder Scrolls III, Skyrim during Oblivion's period, etc).

I would love if Elder Scrolls took that route. To play in Morrowind in the time period of Skyrim...it must be a wasteland almost.

Back