Xbox One The Fighter Within Gameplay

marthyrocks

All right guys, it's time to give this game a little notice here in the forums. Here's gameplay of The Figther Within, a fighting game that makes complete use of the Kinect. Personally, this looks like a fun game but i'm not sure if it will be something that'll last me for a long time. Unless it's something that comes free with an Xbox One, I'd say it's a rental for me.

I'm not liking this game, the fact that the game loads so slow it really ticks me off. Plus, when you choose characters you have to do a push. I agree with you that this game might not last that long. I hope that the sensitivity of the controls could be fixed. It looks too robotic. I hope they could create something that would make you feel like you're the one really fighting.

Uhhmmmm.... not my type of game. It looks good like it was a competition to UFC and stuff but when I see what you HAVE to do to get the characters to kick ass..... never mind, lost my appetite for this game. Can't we use a controller instead for this one?

It sucks man. It looks good but the way you have to play this game is bonkers for me. I like the idea on how you use the Kinect but if I have to wave myself like I'm on drugs or something, count me out. There's other games to play but this is not one of them.

Meh. That';s all I got to say. This game doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe the Kinect gameplay? Maybe the fact that it requires you to move around like fish? Not my thing at all. I'll pass on this one, thank you very much.

This game kinda ruins the mood. Well yeah it's great for exercise and all but overall are you even going to bother buying this? The game itself has it's flaws like it doesn't capture your motion 100%. You can't do freestyle techniques. You still have to follow movies of the character that you chose.

I know right? I saw a few gameplay videos and ugghhh... it's so ridiculous. Some of the players just waved their arms like they were trying to slap out insects and the moves didn't match at all. Meh, still not getting this game at all. NO WAY.

It just looks bad. Everything about it looks like a giant disappointment. The gameplay looks awful, the lack of freestyle is a shame, and the fact that it's not capturing all of your moves just makes it a bigger frustration then it's worth. I just know that this game will make me angry so unless it gets rave reviews then I'm saving myself the headache and skipping it.

There's one good point: not capturing your moves. I was thinking that if you did your own moves, you'd be able to kick ass but instead, it's like just waving your arms like you got bitten in the butt is all it takes. And even then, the move capture isn't that good. Meh, just save our money out of this. Not worth getting.

It just looks painful. I'm a fan of how inaccurate the motion capture looks since this is a Kinect game, and with other games like Just Dance having such bad motion capture is almost inexcusable. At the very list the punching actions should be captured. Also yeah, the graphics look really bad. This whole game just looks like a pain.

Straight to the point. I like your comment. Well, we do have the same sentiments on how this game looks and feels on the video. The movement really is robotic to the point that even kids might not like this.

Back