Xbox 360 The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: Pets

Amanda

We own The Sims 3 for Xbox 360 and it's definitely a fun, cool game. Recently, The Sims 3: Pets came out, and I've heard that it's basically the same game as The Sims 3, but with pets. Has anyone played both games to say if this is true or not? I've been thinking about buying The Sims 3: Pets, but I don't want to spend $50 or $60 on it if it's exactly the same as The Sims 3!! So who's played The Sims 3: Pets and what did you think about it???

I was looking at EA's website for The Sims 3: Pets game, and it doesn't look like The Sims 3 and The Sims 3: Pets are identical. The Sims 3: Pets is actually an expansion pack for the PC version of the game, while it's a standalone for the Xbox 360, but you can actually play AS the pet in the game, not just as the Sim. You have as much control over the creation of the pet as you do over the Sim - you can customize its appearance and its personality, as well as teach it tricks. You can even take it outside with you, to the park and such.

I would think that like Pink_Assassin said, that it would be just like Sims 3, but instead of a person, you are a pet....

Back