The Sims 3 Seasons Expansion Pack

Gamertag888

The Sims 3 Seasons expansion pack is due out in November; will any of you be buying it? I'll have to buy The Sims 3 between now and then, but I definitely plan on buying the Seasons expansion pack. If I'm not mistaken, this will be the first Sims game where the seasons change!

My God...the sure have some expansions,tons of them. I think it's the first game where this option is available. The last time I played Sims was three years or more ago, but it was a really fun game, especially the building part.

Oh my.. I have to have it! Finally the pack gets out. I love this game, I used to play it for hours but decided to stop. But now that there's something new I have to check it out.

I never really got into the Sims game and I know they had something similar for a mobile game that you can play that works with Google maps but I just do not get it. I am guessing its a mindset thing and something I would not really enjoy.

I'll definitely be buying the expansion pack when it comes out. I love the Sims games, so I try to buy all of the expansion packs for each game as they come out.

Back