Xbox One The Witcher 3 VGX 2013

thecreed4life

[video=youtube;rT3Vr4bP9Jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3Vr4bP9Jc[/video]​

Here you are guys, a new gameplay trailer of The Witcher 3 straight from VGX 2013. Holy damn, this game is looking AWESOME! My goodness, this kind of game can keep me ocuppied with it for hours. I mean, if the world I see here is that big and awesome, then wow. Just wow. RPG to the max!

Booyah! That's The Witcher 3?! Holy... I'm excited for this already, 110%. My goodness, this game looks gorgeous and by the look of it, plays gorgeous. Dang dang, I see myself playing this for hours and hours. Oh yes! A must-have for me.

Booyah! That's The Witcher 3?! Holy... I'm excited for this already, 110%. My goodness, this game looks gorgeous and by the look of it, plays gorgeous. Dang dang, I see myself playing this for hours and hours. Oh yes! A must-have for me.

You're not alone bro. This game is the bomb. I agree that the graphics looks cool. I can probably play this game the whole day.

You're not alone bro. This game is the bomb. I agree that the graphics looks cool. I can probably play this game the whole day.

I agree with you guys. Man, what is up with this game? Everytime I look at it, it's like, "Woooooooooow". It's like there's so much in this world you can do that you can be stuck playing it for hours. It has that epicness to Starbound (got it recently. Loving' it!). It might be just one big map but damn, awesome awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on it. But first, I must download The Witcher 1 on Steam.

Don't know about you guys, but I can't see too much of a difference between the graphics on the Witcher 3 and 2. Can't say much about the gameplay yet, but have a good feeling about it. Will have to see about it when it comes out.

Don't know about you guys, but I can't see too much of a difference between the graphics on the Witcher 3 and 2. Can't say much about the gameplay yet, but have a good feeling about it. Will have to see about it when it comes out.

Well, we're watching it in just a computer. If we can watch it on an HDTV, maybe we'll see the difference. But what I'm after here is the scale of the game's world. If they claim it to be bigger than The Witcher 2's world..... then Skyrim is like Liberty City XD ahahaha.

Well, we're watching it in just a computer. If we can watch it on an HDTV, maybe we'll see the difference. But what I'm after here is the scale of the game's world. If they claim it to be bigger than The Witcher 2's world..... then Skyrim is like Liberty City XD ahahaha.

That's my question as well. How big is The Witcher 3's world? How much of the world is forest, towns, dungeons, sea? Like you say, if Witcher 3's world proves to be so big it makes Skyrim look like Liberty City, then WOW. 100% is going to take a very long time.

Just looking at the video made my jaw drop. They made a big map even bigger from what I've seen. This definitely is a challenge to Skyrim and Elder Scrolls. Now I don't know what to get first. I'm now stuck in waiting for Elder Scrolls Online and The Witcher 3.

Just looking at the video made my jaw drop. They made a big map even bigger from what I've seen. This definitely is a challenge to Skyrim and Elder Scrolls. Now I don't know what to get first. I'm now stuck in waiting for Elder Scrolls Online and The Witcher 3.

Why not get both? haha. But yeah, it's a hard choice. Will you go for a world you've been to in many games but then you get to explore it with friends or do you want to fulfill the revenge of The Witcher and explore a world so big it makes Liberty City in GTA IV look like a small neighborhood? Good luck there. :p I can't decide too XD

Why not get both? haha. But yeah, it's a hard choice. Will you go for a world you've been to in many games but then you get to explore it with friends or do you want to fulfill the revenge of The Witcher and explore a world so big it makes Liberty City in GTA IV look like a small neighborhood? Good luck there. :p I can't decide too XD

You had me at "small neighborhood" XD Game worlds just keep getting bigger and bigger. But The Witcher 3's proving to have a world where it can take you hours upon hours to explorer EVERY single terrain. Man, if it proves to be bigger than ESO.... My life is sentenced!

Back