Xbox One The Witcher 3 X1 vs PC?

jbepp

Since the graphics for The Witcher 2 were amazing, I was wondering if you guys will play the X1 version or the PC version?
I'm going to go for the PC since I have a decent PC and the graphics look amazing.

I'll personally pick up the PC version, although I don't think the graphics are going to look bad on next gen consoles either. The XB1 is comparable to what would be a medium-cost gaming PC nowadays, something the Witcher can definitely make use of.

PC or X1? That surely gives me quite a thought. I guess I'll go with both. Since I have been playing The Witcher on my pc for quite some time but it's not bad to try out the new bad boy X1. I wonder how different it would be if I would play it on X1. I guess the only option is to try it out. I have to wait till my friends get a hold of X1.

Its gonna be the PC for me as well. It will probably be cheaper and look better.

I'm not looking to invest in the Xbone at this time, so probably the PC unless it ships for PS4. What can I say? I prefer console to PC unless I'm running certain programs.

I choose Xbox One. Not because it's new, thing is I use my computer for work and online gaming stuff (Well I could just leave it on bot mode). I've seen the previews about Xbox One and it's games and I was astonished with the way they made it. So many functions and the games were spectacular. This is already in my list of "must haves".

While I'm interested to buy an XB1, I'll happily be on PC. I've yet to play the previous Witcher games (which gives me the incentive to definitely go PC for it). Also, there's a nice chance that having previous saves with the predecessors will give us bonuses if we stick with the PC version. But I'm not dissing the XB1 version 'cuz hey, it's Witcher! We're finally going to have the very popular Witcher 3 come to next-gen consoles in style. But yeah, PC version for me.

Back