Xbox One Thief 4 release date has been announced

wowtgp

Square Enix has released a Gamescom trailer for their upcoming stealth game, Thief 4. They also announced that the game is going to release on 25th Feb 2014. Are you excited for it?

[video=youtube;l-LXdBcQNkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LXdBcQNkY[/video]

Since this is coming to next gen I'm not even sure if these graphics are CGI or if this will be the actual graphics in the game. It looks really amazing.

Although admittedly it looks a bit like Dishounoured, I'm sure it will actually be better than that! It has the Thief brand to it's name after all, one of my most favourite franchises ever!

Since this is coming to next gen I'm not even sure if these graphics are CGI or if this will be the actual graphics in the game. It looks really amazing.

Although admittedly it looks a bit like Dishounoured, I'm sure it will actually be better than that! It has the Thief brand to it's name after all, one of my most favourite franchises ever!

Haven't you seen the 12 minute footage from E3 yet? It's pretty current-gennish in my opinion.

That trailer was sick, I really can't wait for thief 4 to come out, I'm really excited to see what gameplay mechanics are they going to implement. I do hope they do something similar to assassins creed and dishonored. But focus 100% on stealth. :)

I have never played any of these. Seems like the Mother of the A.C. games im guessing? But it does look fun for a bit.

Back